< Back to results
Retail Operations Manager
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
BenchMark Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Operations Manager with an innovative and growing organisation, and a market leader in their field. You will be part of a fast paced friendly working environment.
Reporting to the company CEO you will be responsible for securing service excellence for the customers, leading and developing teams, delivering a wide range of operational projects and ensuring business targets are met.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to take on the exciting role to oversee company’s regional business and develop the career further.
• Oversee company operations and employee productivity and to steer the company’s operating capabilities.
• Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
• Mentor and motivate and supervise the sales staff across several retail outlets to ensure they meet set objectives such as financial goals, monthly targets and KPIs.
• Provide solutions that address performance issues in a timely and effective manner.
• Liaise with other Managers (Logistics, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service) to ensure the smooth operations of the business.
• Develop and implement budgets, plans, health / safety policies and procedures for retail operations.
• Evaluate operational and financial records to determine sales performance of a retail store.
• Visit retail stores across the region to ensure efficient and effective management and preform store audits and organise mystery shopper reports.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a high performing role in retail sales and customer service is required for this position.
• A degree in business management an advantage.
• Must be able to coordinate operations across a retail chain.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills.
• Experience of managing in high volume/turnover business.
• Excellent people management skills.
• Ability to adapt to working in multiple depots across the retail chain.
• Ability to develop solutions in a fast-moving environment.
• An aptitude for analytics and a focus on continuous improvement.
• Must have a full, clean driving licence.
How to apply
Simply contact Tara on 091-394175 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.