< Back to results
Sales & Commercial Manager
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
- Salary: Neg Depending on Experience
Our client is currently recruiting for a Sales & Commercial Manager Nationwide.
· Manage the establishment and service of domestic customer base.
· Procurement of sales in commercial and residential markets on large scale basis.
· Oversee and manage sales & marketing strategy to meet ambitious sales targets.
· Issuing of tendering and sales proposals.
· Contract management, cost variations and final accounts.
· Report to Managing Director
· Overall responsibility for Irish & UK sales (there is an established UK sales team).
· Develop and implement sales strategy to rapidly increase product volumes.
· Manage sales team in Ireland and UK, setting KPI for each territory and customer category.
· Scheduling of projects with Design and Operations management.
· Ensure completion of projects on time as per specification.
· Responsible to develop and maintain marketing plan including attendance at trade shows and trade conferences.
· Work closely with Senior Management, Design and Operations to continue to develop companies product range and management systems.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the construction market and supply chain, commercial contracts, sales management, lead generation and the following attributes:
· This role is for an ambitious, highly motivated individual with strong commercial sense.
· Strong knowledge of the Commercial and Residential Construction sector.
· Demonstrated track record of consistently achieving sales targets.
· Experience in MMC & light gauge steel frame is an advantage.
· Enthusiastic and positive personality with excellent people management skills.
For more info you can call 0873957245 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com