< Back to results
Security Installation Engineer
- Full Time
We are seeking an Experienced Engineer to join our expanding team in the North West, protecting the Wild Atlantic Way.
Security Technician Responsibilities:
- Installation, Commissioning, service and maintenance of intruder alarm systems.
- Installation, Commissioning, service and maintenance of CCTV system with experience with networking IP CCTV Systems.
- Installation, Commissioning, service and maintenance of Access Control Systems.
- Setting up remote access to CCTV and Intruder Alarm Systems.
- Setting up and testing connections to Monitoring Stations.
- Completion of Paperwork.
Security Technician Requirements:
- In depth knowledge of Electronic Security Technology.
- Experience of Gate Automation would be an advantage.
- An appreciation of industry and related quality standards.
- Attention to detail with the capacity to trace problems to root cause.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Liaise with customers by phone, email and in person, be customer focused.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Full clean driving licence.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Company Laptop