< Back to results
- Full Time
- Salary: Neg
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Security Technician to join their team based in Sligo covering the North West region.
This is an excellent opportunity with scope for growth within the company.
· Installation, commissioning and demonstrating of Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control Systems.
· Maintenance, service and fault-finding of above products and systems.
· Completion of work reports and commissioning certificates.
· Provide a high level of customer service to clients
· Always maintain the highest standards of quality
· Comply with the company health & Safety requirements
· Respond to all communications within and appropriate time.
· Minimum of 3 years experience in the Irish Electronic Security Industry
· Experience working with Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control systems.
· Good working knowledge of a variety of manufacturers equipment, products and systems.
· Good knowledge of relevant standards within the Irish electronic security industry.
· Good communication skills and ability to interact with customers
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
· People management skills
· A full clean drivers licence
· Preferable candidate would have a good knowledge of networking and IT
For more info you can call 0719633649 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com