< Back to results
Senior Front End Developer
- Full Time
- Remote hybrid
Are you a Senior Front-End Developer who is looking for an exciting new challenge? Have you got great front end design skills, and experience delivering exceptional UI?
Then this role could be for you.
Our Senior Front-End Developer vacancy is a hands-on coding role, but you will be able to bring your own skills to the role to shape Cora development of a new product coming to the market.
The ideal candidate will have an eagerness to keep up with and where possible ahead of industry standards and willing to encourage and bring others along with them ultimately, they need to enjoy creating quality software and pushing the boundaries.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Qualifications: BSc in Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline
Location: Remote within Ireland, with occasional work in our Carrick-on-Shannon, HQ
Required Experience: 5+ years
– Work as part of an Agile SCRUM team breaking down, designing, estimating, developing, testing, and documenting work as per requirements.
– Working closely with the UI/UX Design Team to progress design ideas to a working front end product that delivers an outstanding user experience
– Experience creating UI’s from the ground up based on specific customer guidelines (security-aware)
– Ability to assess and prioritise technical issues and effectively communicate these priorities.
– Hands-on coding per toolset below.
– Feed into the architectural design of the products we are creating along with other team members to ensure the maintainability, quality, performance, integration and usability from both our customers and the companies perspective. This means getting involved in design patterns, frameworks, hosting requirements, user interface design etc.
– Provide mentoring to other members of the team.
– Be actively involved in hiring and growing our development team.
Required Candidate Experience
– An experienced developer who wants to work on web-based SaaS technologies will be working on a mixture of the latest cutting-edge frameworks, environments and processes but must also be willing to work on some classic projects that are in maintenance mode.
– The role requires innovative thinking to address client challenges to develop new features and functionality with high performing code to deliver effective solutions.
– Experience in a client-facing role and be able to communicate with the client during the delivery process.
– Relevant third level degree in engineering or computer science discipline
– 5+ years experience using the same or similar toolset as stated below
– An excellent leader and an ability to bring new ideas to our company.
– Knowledge of project and programme management methodologies would be advantageous
Required Technical Experience
– Visual Studio 2015+, version control
– JQuery, SCSS, CSS, HTML5, REST API
– A sense of humour!
Extras (An advantage)
– Design Systems (Storybook.js), Mobile-first
– Automated testing, Azure, Team Foundation Server, Azure DevOps, OIDC/OAUTH2, SSO
– .NET – ASPNET Core, WebApi, LINQ, MVC, TypeScript
– Database skills – SQL, SPROCs, Entity Framework, Node.JS, NPM
– Branching strategy, advanced GIT (rebasing, merging, reset HEAD, reflog)
– Classic projects use ASP.Net Web Forms, VB.Net
– You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and commission scheme.
– We offer flexible working, life insurance and pension
– We encourage team events, run wellness initiatives, and are committed to our local community and local charities.
– Opportunities to travel (when possible) are available for those interested in seeing more of the world while also working to deliver for our clients.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a few words about why this role interests you to email@example.com. If you have any questions about the role, feel free to contact us at the email address above, or on our social channels.
Note: Cora Systems do not require the assistance of third party recruitment agencies at this time.
Learn more about Cora
Our story, your potential
Founded in Ireland in 1999 Cora is now a worldwide leader in providing enterprise project and portfolio management (PPM) solutions to global organizations and government agencies. We partner with these enterprises to supercharge their journey from strategy to execution through our pivotal PPM solutions.
Our culture is centred around our clients – and establishing a deep understanding of their business challenges to invent solutions to meet their needs. We love solving problems and have been nurturing a relentlessly curious, people-centric business since our inception. We’re passionate about designing enterprise portfolio solutions that are built to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
We put our customers front and centre. We take ownership and we take personal initiative to bring about positive results. We grow and develop ourselves and our colleagues. We have a positive and can-do attitude. We are ambitious with contagious energy and a collaborative spirit. We treat everybody with respect, always. We are curious, we step off the path, defy convention and act, unlike others.
Our people, our passion
We have a dynamic and driven team that have a passion for client success. We have and continue to build a world-class team around the globe. If you feel that you have what it takes to be part of the Cora team, please send your CV and a few words about why this role interests you to firstname.lastname@example.org.