< Back to results
Senior Full-Stack Developer
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
LiveTiles is an Australian-owned, fast-growing SaaS company, headquartered in NYC, with teams across the US, APAC, and EMEA regions.
LiveTiles is the complete intelligent experience platform. We believe that the world is a better place when humans are free to do their best work, we focus on simplifying the complex by designing workplace solutions that increase productivity and collaboration and focus on the human experience.
Our awesome culture is built around 3 core values; We are decent human beings, we get Sh!t done, and we create unforgettable experiences. Our employees are spread across the world, we offer flexible work conditions, and we support one another through collaborative practices and social connections.
We are looking for an amazing team player, who takes ownership and does initiatives, and step-in for the team when it is necessary. As a senior developer, you should be able to make decisions and should not be afraid of trying out things. If you are good at understanding and assessment of user requirements and the creation of simple and intuitive application features and loves to build PoC and present yourself to the Team and wide audience, this role is for you. Being a member of an amazing team, we expect you to be open to feedback and eager to improve personally, motivated, and committed to implement and deliver the best possible quality.
What you’ll do:
- Build front and backends for our products
- Apply object-oriented programming standards to single-page web applications and web services
- Collaborate with fellow team members, inside a highly agile environment
- Ensure quality through automated functional testing, performance testing, and regular code reviews
- Work within a small team, be a team player with a can-do-attitude excited to work in a fast-paced environment
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive knowledge of C#, .Net, .Net Core and React
- Knowledge of databases such as SQL, MongoDB
- Open to learning cloud-native technologies (Docker, Kubernetes), distributed/serverless architectures, and microservices with micro-frontends architectures
- Potential to quickly develop expertise in any part of our tech stack where you have limited experience
- Open-minded in dealing with people
- Good written/oral language skills in English
- 8+ years of experience
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Token-based-Authentication, Azure AD, Azure AD B2C and Azure CosmosDB
- Experience with Office 365 (SPFx, Graph, Flow, PnP), Azure (Functions, Queue, Storage, Service Bus), and SharePoint (CSOM, JSOM, REST)
- Experience in Native mobile app (IOS & Android) development
Why should you join LiveTiles?
We are a global company with teams across North America, EMEA and APAC. We encourage our employees to voice their opinions and let them grow and create their impact. We may be casual but don’t let that fool you! We make sure our work gets done.
What makes LiveTiles different from other companies?
What really sets us apart are our people. We give them the autonomy and capabilities to drive our business and make their individual impact. We take the time to recognize each member’s unique contributions and learn about each other along the way both inside and outside the office life. Our team is invested in our vision but most importantly in each other. Our company is also a big supporter of wellness and strives to ensure that they meet our employees needs.
LiveTiles is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate because of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.