< Back to results
Senior Recruitment Specialist
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
Aug 31, 2021
Overstock Ireland is the European software development hub for Overstock.com, a technology driven online retailer. Based in Sligo, Ireland, we offer a diverse, secure and flexible career. Take advantage of our amazing location along the Wild Atlantic Way and enjoy the ride in the fast paced world of e-commerce.
As our Senior Recruitment Specialist, you will support all hiring in Ireland and will have the responsibility for building a proactive and strategic talent acquisition service which will impact business growth. We value intelligence, creativity, quality, leadership, and a strong interest to learn. This role will accommodate flexible working arrangements.
What you will do:
- Provide end-to-end recruiting services, market intelligence and digital marketing strategic expertise with respect to all recruiting activities.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to implement rigorous screening and interviewing practices and guide them through our process.
- Lead the internal talent programs, including Intern and Graduate recruitment.
- Integrate the HRIS recruitment system for Ireland recruitment operations.
- Report the status of talent acquisition metrics and leverage the data to manage team performance.
- Develop and promote the company employer brand as a competitive advantage.
- Develop and manage relationships with external vendors, including third-party recruiting advertising platforms, agencies and third level institutions.
What you should have:
- Minimum of five years of recruiting experience, with the last two of those working in technical recruitment
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent collaborator and communicator
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and balance workload
- Highly developed and creative problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, energetic professional that is eager to learn and grow
What we hope you have:
- Technical industry literacy
- Experience using Workday HRIS
- Experience with immigration documentation
Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
What We Value:
Pride in Production
Challenge yourself, inspire others
Success through diversity
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is our commitment to ensure that all employment decisions are made without regard to gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, age, disability, race, religion and membership of the Traveller community, (protected characteristics under the Employment Equality Acts 1998-2011).