< Back to results
Senior Systems Engineer
- Full Time
- Senior Systems Engineer
The successful candidate will be responsible for the areas of Deep Learning applied to vision (experience required in Machine Vision for Automated inspections), Machine Learning applied to data analytics (experience required in software development with .NET and SQL) and Historian Architecture design (experience required in Controls and HMI/SCADA design).
- Acquire a detailed understanding of all the different automation systems (Distributed Control Systems, Programmable Logic Controllers, SCADA systems)
- Investigate & provide technical advice & support on automation related issues
- Manage the specification, development, installation and validation of automation projects within budget & corporate guidelines
- Demonstrated proven experience in one of the following Vision programming languages, with one or more of the following PLC’s: Cognex, Keyence, Labview
- Demonstrated proven experience in two of the following Higher-Level Languages, with one or more of the following: Net, VB 6, C#, C++, .Net
Candidates must have a B.Sc. degree in Engineering or equivalent, with particular emphasis in electrical, mechanical, electronic, automation and/or chemical discipline, with a minimum of 6 years’ experience in industry, preferably in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, blue chip or relevant GMP manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and strong problem skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation and benefits package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 18 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA. We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.