< Back to results
Shift Maintenance Fitter
- Full Time
Shift Maintenance Fitter
Full-time perm contract
We are working with an Employer who is an innovative, multipurpose business with multifaceted business interests across Ireland and UK. An award-winning organisation at national and international level this business is well known, respected and a strong successful brand in their market of operation. 3D Personnel are assisting this business in their search for the perfect candidate for a Shift Maintenance Fitter role for a section of their business. This role represents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to progress and develop within one of Ireland’s leading multi discipline organisations.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager this role will involve responsibility for maintaining a wide range of mechanical process equipment and optimizing plant performance. The role also features monitoring of plant services and maintaining equipment and process records according to plant systems.
· Integrate as part of the Maintenance team to deliver support for operations.
· Carry out all work keeping safety, quality and output to the fore.
· Deliver with the other Maintenance team members a reliable centred maintenance function with best practices including preventative maintenance.
· Work within the Maintenance team to ensure a proactive approach to maintenance.
· Maintain accurate maintenance data and close out assigned work using the CMMS.
· Timely and effective trouble shooting of day to day equipment and system issues.
· Willing to work a shift cycle (24/7)
What we are looking for:
A FAS Mechanical time-served Apprenticeship with Junior and Senior trade qualification or equivalent. With at least 3 years post qualification experience in a high-volume process manufacturing environment
Skills and Experience
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Good IT skills – Experience of CMMS highly desirable
· Experience in a manufacturing environment highly desirable
· Ability to apply engineering principles in a practical application
· Ability to work proactively in a team environment.
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Closing date is noon on 19th August 2021
20 days holidays plus stats
EAP for all staff
Excellent working environment and team/s
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in Ireland.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.