< Back to results
Site Services Utilities Engineer
- Full Time
We are recruiting for an exciting opening on our client’s manufacturing facility in Co. Sligo. The successful candidate will support the plant in all aspects of facility engineering. You will troubleshoot equipment problems, perform root cause analysis, find and deliver corrective actions.
Why you should apply:
- Our client has developed a stand-out culture of innovation, inclusion and development, and consistently features as a great place to work.
- The role is generously compensated, and attracts a competitive base salary and highly attractive benefits package.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Maximising the availability of Manufacturing, Utilities and Facilities Equipment.
- Managing the performance of preventative and demand maintenance activities.
- Collaborating with master maintenance service provider to drive high-performance culture for facilities & utilities maintenance tasks.
- Coordinating maintenance of equipment to required maintenance schedules.
- Relationship building with equipment vendors, maintenance team & utility engineers.
- Acting as a subject matter expert on various site utilities and systems.
- Promoting a high-performance culture within the maintenance team.
- Implementing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Creates monthly engineering metrics for operations, utilities, and facilities to drive operational improvements including implementing cost savings.
- Representing department at the agency, external, divisional and corporate audits & promote successful outcomes.
- Cross-train within the department to ensure appropriate preventive maintenance schedules are achieved.
- Adhering to safety standards.
- Delivering all relevant policies relating to Quality, Engineering & Safety.
What you need to apply:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical/Electronics) or Relevant Discipline with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- 5 years’ + experience as a qualified electrician in a related cGMP work environment.
- Skilled in multiple areas for example: electrical infrastructure, distribution, emergency power UPS/RUPS & backup generation. plant steam generation & distribution, LPHW generation & distribution, chilled water and potable water distribution, compressed air generation & distribution, air handling units, wastewater treatment, building management systems, environmental management systems, cleanroom facilities and building safety systems.
- Experience in implementing best practice engineering standards & building regulations.
- Knowledgeable of creating snag lists & follow through to completion.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical ability to formulate proposals.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and implementing innovative solutions
- Good IT skills including MS Word, Excel etc.