< Back to results
- Full Time
Our Client is seeking a store person for their established Agri company in Mayo.
- Unloading, checking and storing all deliveries arriving into stock.
- Preparing, loading and dispatching orders to customers.
- Maintain the store and yard in a safe and proper condition and keep if fully stocked and tidied
- Record all transactions on the IT stock control system.
- Completion of regular stocktakes and reconciling balances to the stock system.
- Operating a Telehandler
- Liaise with the Purchasing Dept. on quotes and proposals encompassing quality, price and lead time.
- Co-ordinate shipment and logistics for the smooth and timely delivery of goods.
- Issue sales documents and invoices for all stock dispatches.
Candidate Skills :
A people’s person and enjoy working with customers face to face and over the phone.
A mechanical/engineering background would be highly beneficial
Knowledge of Agri machinery
A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Excellent organisational skills
Strong IT skills
For more information contact Mairéad on 087 189 7611 or email@example.com