< Back to results
Supplier Quality Engineer (6 Month Contract)
- Full Time
Our Client, a leading Medical Device Company in Roscommon is hiring a Supplier Quality Engineer. The successful candidate will liaise with various departments and report directly to the Quality Manager.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Disposition of raw material/component non-conforming material reports and liaising with the Manufacturing and Quality Engineers in assessing and addressing material quality issues.
- Issuing of supplier corrective action reports and working with suppliers on root cause investigations and corrective action.
- Planning, execution and reporting of supplier audits.
- Maintaining approved supplier lists.
- Tracking supplier quality performance and reporting to management and suppliers.
- Coordination of MRB activities to ensure timely assessment of nonconforming products.
Support suppliers in quality related activities e.g. validations.
- Other duties may be assigned as required e.g. managing pest control programme.
- Degree in Quality Assurance or related discipline.
- Experience in the MedTech industry desirable.
Note: By applying for this position, you may also be considered by Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment for other or future related vacancies.
Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment
“The Resource for the MedTech Workforce”