< Back to results
Supply Chain Analyst
- Full Time
- On site
- Mid-Senior Level
Our Client, a leading medical device company based in Galway is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join their team. As a Supply Chain Analyst you will support the procurement, planning and inventory management of material for new product introduction and continuous production. You will be a key contributor in implementing inventory reduction strategies, driving the development of SAP/Rapid Response supply chain functionality, cost reduction and supporting the SI&OP Supply Review process.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with other members of the Operations team to identify & minimise risks to supply chain in order to ensure on-time delivery to customers and to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Develop and drive inventory reduction strategies and activities to achieve inventory targets and minimise excess & obsolete.
- Identify & implement cost reduction strategies.
- Perform scheduling and planning functions and develop and utilize ERP systems to achieve execution of production plan to meet customer orders.
- Review materials and capacity requirements for SI&OP supply process and highlight potential issues and provide resolutions for potential deviations to plan.
- Liaise closely with relevant functions to ensure the planning and control process is supported by accurate BOMs, routings, yields etc.
- Maintain and develop MRP including the creation and release of ZSTD production orders to production
- Convert Planned orders to Production Orders, ensuring that material requirements required at Kitting align with Production Order start quantities.
- Analysis & maintenance of all inventory and planning related reports, files & documents including Plant, Customer delivery & Product Performance.
- Provide support to other team members in fulfilling the agreed company objectives and strategy.
- 6 years experience in a manufacturing Supply Chain environment is preferred.
- Third level degree and/or APICS, IIPMM or equivalent qualification is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP or an alternative ERP supply chain planning functionality is required.
- Demonstrated achievement of driving inventory reduction initiatives and exposure to lean supply chain techniques.
- Ability to trouble shoot ERP system issues.
- Excellent negotiation, planning and analytical skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages in particular Excel.
- Good communicator, team player, proactive and strong inter personnel skills.
Note: By applying for this position, you may also be considered by Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment for other or future related vacancies.
Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment
“The Resource for the MedTech Workforce”