< Back to results
- Full Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary plus benefits
This position has been filled
In order to grow, we need to expand our team, hence we are looking for a Systems Administrator to join our Security & I.T. Operations team. While initially this will be a Systems Administration role, this role will become a System Administrator/Security Analyst role over time. As such, this is an ideal role for anyone with an interest or experience in the Information Security field.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and passionate individual who wants to join a Company in which they can use and expand their technical abilities. You will be improving and building I.T. systems to ensure we stay up to date with the newest technologies, fixing and testing software and hardware systems, and always looking for ways to improve, secure, and develop these systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and self-motivated team who offer a great working environment and excellent development opportunities.
Responsibilities – What will I be working on?
- Administering I.T. hardware & software.
- Administering Office365 and Azure services.
- Providing technical support to TitanHQ staff.
- Disaster Recovery planning, testing and policy implementation.
- Designing, testing, and deploying new I.T. systems & services.
- Day to day I.T. administration tasks (account creation, etc).
- Research and purchase computer hardware and peripherals.
- Email archiving system administration.
- Documenting systems and processes.
Requirements – What we need you to bring to the table:
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT preferred but not essential, or equivalent experience.
- Experience administering Windows Servers.
- Complex problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Experience administering Office365 and Azure.
- Working knowledge of Powershell.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating systems will be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to work well within a team in addition to working both remotely and on-site.
- Interest or experience related to Information Security.
- Information Security related certifications/qualifications will be an advantage.
TitanHQ Benefits – What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making. Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are encouraged to make decisions.
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
- Excellent location beside Salthill Promenade.
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities.
- Great Sports and Social club with lots of events for the team throughout the year – matched Company contribution.
- Company pension scheme
- 24 days annual leave.
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary).
- Health insurance (provided by VHI).
- Company Sick Pay.
- Income Protection scheme.