< Back to results
- Full Time
- Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
As a QA Test Engineer in TitanHQ, you will be focused on testing the systems that power our next generation mail and web filtering products. This role with interface with development, product teams and other stake holders delivering high quality products to our customers.
You will be supporting the delivery of all TitanHQ products including web-based user interfaces, content filtering and spam filtering systems. You are passionate about testing and enjoy being involved with many different projects and a broad set of technologies. The position requires a self-motivated, dynamic individual with at least 2 years hands-on technical QA testing and automation experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and self-motivated team who offer a great working environment and excellent development opportunities.
Responsibilities – What will I be working on?
- Work with engineering team, dev ops and product owners to develop acceptance criteria, test strategy, and test cases
- Develop automated solutions, frameworks and tests across the development lifecycle and in turn supporting rapid development of automated tests to integrate in CI/CD pipeline.
- Responsible for test case execution, planning, maintenance and bug write-up
- Validate data flow throughout system workflow
- Research and evaluate new testing techniques and tools
- Keep application security at the forefront of the testing scope definition
Skills – What we need you to bring to the table
- At least 2 years of experience building and developing test automation using Codeception or other test automation frameworks.
- Passionate about high quality enterprise solutions
- Detail oriented with a comprehensive understanding of engineering best practices.
- Working experience with PHP an advantage
- Clear and effective communication skills
- B.Sc. / B.Eng / M.Sc / M.Eng or equivalents in the areas of Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or other equivalent disciplines with an emphasis on Software Design practices.
- Graduated with undergraduate or graduate level degree
- Legally entitled to live and work in European Union
- Must be fluent in English
TitanHQ Benefits – What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- Highly engaged team environment, leveraging agile methodology, where you will get to drive the roadmap and deliver cutting edge features for customers in the cyber security space.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
- Excellent City Centre location, beside Salthill Promenade.
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities
- Great Sports and Social club with lots of events for the team throughout the year – matched Company contribution.
- Competitive compensation including the opportunity to earn bonus based on performance (role dependant)
- Company pension scheme
- 24 days annual leave
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary)
- Company Sick Pay
- Income Protection scheme
- Health insurance (provided by VHI)