< Back to results
- Full Time
- On site
Team Horizon currently has an exciting opening for a Tooling Engineer to work on our client’s manufacturing facility in Sligo.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Our client has developed a stand-out culture of innovation, inclusion and development, and consistently features as a great place to work.
- The role is generously compensated, and attracts a competitive base salary and highly attractive benefits package.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Preparing technical design reviews and project planning for new mould tools.
- Integrating new Injection mould tooling and equipment into the manufacturing processes
- Completing VCRs to track replacement cores and cavities
- Identifying poor performing moulds or expensive moulds to repair and preparing action plans to rectify same.
- Attending design reviews and tool strip down at vendor’s premises.
- Leading projects against agreed project milestones.
- Collaborating cross functionally and with customers, suppliers and vendors.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on-time and within budget
- Coordinating mould development
- Making design decisions and steel adjustments to meet tight tolerances.
- Creating maintenance and spare parts programmes
- Ensuring safety standards are met and safe working practices adhered to.
- Complying with all quality, regulatory, GMP requirements, policies and legislation.