< Back to results
- Full Time
- On site
- Mid-Senior Level
Our Client, a leading Medtech Company in Sligo is currently seeking a Qualified Toolmaker to join the team on a full-time basis.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Plan, program, set-up and operate a variety of machine tools.
- Read and interpret complex blueprints and drawings.
- Use precision measuring instruments and techniques to measure work pieces.
- Provide and adapt various complex cutting tools and fixtures to complete machining assignments for various production and support areas.
- Complete daily equipment maintenance.
- Support Fitting, Surface Grinding, and Assembly teams.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and problem solve or revise the designs of complex jigs, fixtures, and machines and tooling problems as required.
- Communicate and interface with various departments on process improvements and ensure best practice is consistently applied.
- Maintain safety and quality standards on equipment and work area
- Qualified Toolmaker with minimum 5 years’ post apprentice experience essential.
- Tool Maintenance experience essential.
- Fitting, Assembly, Surface Grinding and Polishing experience desirable.
- Medical Device experience is an advantage.
- Strong time management and planning skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to work shift hours.
Note: By applying for this position, you may also be considered by Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment for other or future related vacancies.
Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment
“The Resource for the MedTech Workforce”