– Primary role is to implement continuous & step change improvements to deliver yield, efficiency and cost improvements in mechanical and electro-mechanical processing of synthesised disks
– The role is a technical role, requiring problem solving through data analysis using good mechanical engineering & scientific methods.
Duties and tasks
Ensure Safety is number one priority in all work carried out.
– Analyse production data to identify opportunities for improvements
– Work with cross functional teams to manage the implementation of process improvements
– Problem solving and root cause analysis.
– Standardisation, Process Capability and Process Control
– Looking for new innovative technologies
– Follow through on action logs, project milestones and presentations.
– Liaise with cross-site colleagues to establish best practices.
– Appropriate Engineering or Science qualification. NFQ Level 8 or higher.
– Process Improvement experience of 3-5 years
– Experience with mechanical processes (lapping, grinding, polishing) and electro-mechanical processes (EDM) a distinct advantage
– Demonstrated track record of implementing sustainable process capability improvements
– Some experience in Six Sigma and lean systems is an advantage.
– Examines data to understand issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems
– Make timely, informed decisions that are data-driven, and aligned with goals, constraints, and risks.
– Excellent communication, people and team working skills
– A team player with a can do, pro-active attitude and a passion for improvement.
– Good understanding of health and safety standards as well as quality standards.
– Proficiency in MS Office software.
Financial Analyst or Newly Qualified Chartered Accountant
HPHT Finance, Shannon
– This role sits within the HPHT (High Pressure High Temperature) finance support team and is based at our production site in Shannon, reporting to the HPHT Commercial Analyst.
– The role’s primary function is to support the HPHT Finance Team and Operational Business Units with the provision of detailed financial analysis.
– The role will include the provision of routine financial analysis but will also support a wide range of projects, with development opportunities for someone looking to build on existing foundations of financial management.
– Role includes huge opportunity to progress.
Duties and tasks
– Assisting with analysis and reporting of the monthly sales and margin performance; clearly articulating the underlying drivers/issues, etc. within the results.
– Calculation of monthly rebate/commissions liabilities, including ownership and reconciliation of balance sheet accruals.
– Assisting with analysis of the monthly product group P&L’s, including analysis of variances versus forecast/budget.
– Assisting with the preparation and submission of revenue and margin forecasts and budgets, along with performing detailed reviews of all forecast/budget assumptions with the Operational Business Units.
– Assisting with the provision of financial and analytical support to the Operational Business Units for on-going business requirements and strategic initiatives; including balance sheet requirements. Enabling prompt and fact based decision making.
– Providing high quality accounting support to the Operational Business Units to facilitate sound decision making, enabling them to meet their budgetary commitments.
– Providing financial support and reports for the Group Sales and Marketing Function. This will incorporate the reporting of actuals, forecasting; budgeting & the provision of commercial/analytical analysis (cost bridges, etc.).
– Identifying process improvement and assisting with the alignment of reporting processes, etc. across the HPHT Operational Business Units.
– Liaising with auditors in relation to Internal and External Audits Activities.
– Newly Qualified Accountant or Qualified accountant, ideally with some manufacturing/commercial experience. Candidates from the big 4/6 highly desirable.
– Candidates without an accounting qualification but with exceptional commercial business partnering experience will also be considered.
– Highly motivated worker who is proactive and enthusiastic about driving business process improvements and efficiencies.
– Strong business partnering skills with a proven ability to develop relations and work in a collaborative way across functional/geographical boundaries.
– Excel and problem solving skills are critical, as are attention to detail and pride in their work
Element Six would like to recruit for the position of Senior Supply Chain Manager (Oil & Gas) reporting to the Head of Supply Chain. This role is a key player in the Supply Chain function you will act as an interface between Sales (including key customers) & Marketing, Group Planning, Suppliers & Plant Operations on multiple sites.
Duties and tasks
- Supports the Business Unit Supply Chain function in the preparation and implementation of integrated production plans for Synthesis, Processing & Leaching facilities
- Responsible for setting and reviewing appropriate inventory levels. (Safety Stocks, ReOrder Points)
- In addition provides product pipeline visibility over multiple time horizons (current, history and forecast).
- Leverages peer group relations with BU Management, Supply Chain and intra group production management to realize Oil &Gas velocity, quality and cost objectives
- Monitors, analyses and interprets product demand information
- Will also assist the preparation of detailed annual budgets and provide medium and long-term resource requirements, both production and material, for strategic decision making.
- This responsibility includes reviewing & responding to Production KPI’s with reference to yield and output.
- Accountable to generate weekly Supply Plan for key customers and communicate same directly with customer contacts
- Accountable for creation of component forecasting and scheduling
- Accountable for ordering source material from intercompany plants
- Manage the required monthly IBP (Integrated Business Planning) routines to deliver monthly Supply & Capacity requirements to both Manufacturing Plants
- Directs the daily launch into the Shannon/South Africa operation to deliver velocity and customer service.
Business Unit Optimisation
- On a day-to-day basis identifies and evaluates, in consultation with Business Unit and Operational Managers, opportunities to improve business performance through product mobilisation, optimal utilization of materials and resources, more advantageous product mix etc.
- Participate in regular meetings with key customers on supply related issues.
- Fulfils the role of Order Fulfillment Team Leader, whose responsibilities include:
- Liaising with key/critical Business Unit customers to understand their immediate and future needs
- Against this backdrop, setting supply chain performance objectives for: On Time in Full, Order Fulfillment Velocity, Total Supply Chain Velocity and Inventory levels at all points in the Supply Chain.
- Monitoring of performance against these Objectives, establishing causes for failures and implementing corrective actions.
- Responsible for the implementation, utilization, optimization, maintenance and on-going development of JD Edwards, its MRP functionality and associated systems/tools for group-wide planning in area of responsibility.
- In addition manages, leads, facilitates and/or participates in team-based projects of a multi-disciplinary nature.
– Minimum of Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field.
– +10 years relevant Supply Chain experience
– 3-5 years relevant project management experience in Supply Chain.
– Experience and knowledge in demand and supply management, material requirements planning (MRP), Forecasting, Demand Planning, Master Production Scheduling, Inventory Planning and capacity analysis (RRP, RCCP, CRP).
– Microsoft Office Applications experience (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
– Advanced knowledge of lean supply chain management principles, theories and practices.
– A demonstrated proficiency in using first tier ERP software packages such as JDE, Oracle Cloud, SAP, SAP APO and SAP SNP.
– Strong leadership and communication skills.
– Proven ability to come up with creative solutions to complex problems by applying supply chain principles and best practice as well as problem solving techniques.
– Proven record as an advocate for Best in Class Supply Chain Management norms as part of any supply chain project.
– Ability to work independently, influence people and to exercise self-initiative.
– Proven track record driving continuous improvements.
The Design Development Engineer will design, develop, modify and evaluate medical devices with a focus on Biomaterials. The engineer will use structured engineering, problem-solving and statistical techniques to designs and develop new products and/or improve existing products whilst adhering to regulatory requirements, project deadlines and budget. One role will have more of a design focus, the second with more manufacturing/process development experience.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
•Drive the development of medical devices in the field of Biomaterials.
•Work with internal resources and suppliers/manufacturers in developing new and existing products.
•Design experiments and manage testing using internal or external resources.
•Manage and prepare engineering test protocols and reports
•Compile and analyse operational, test and development data to establish performance standards for newly designed or modified products
•Drive specifying, sourcing, testing and approving material
•Prepare and lead critical technical design reviews, including preparation and presentation of supporting design documents
•Assist Project management of transfer of products from concept/design phase to commercial manufacturing
•Follow design control procedure/standards in accordance with ISO13485
•Create and maintain design-related technical notes (notebooks, protocols, validations, manufacturing documents, etc.) building a complete design history file
•Work with relevant functions in transferring R&D projects to commercial operations.
•Qualified to Level 8 in engineering, science or related discipline with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
•.Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated decision making competencies.
•Very strong organizational, Project Management and communication skills.
•Microsoft Package skills – MS Word, Excel, Project etc.
•Experience in Process characterization, Validation and statistical methods.
•Meticulous attention to detail with a methodical and analytical approach to problem solving.
•Flexibility to travel to vendor sites to support service and project activities.
•Must be able to work in a dynamic environment with little supervision or daily direction.
Note: By applying for this position, you may also be considered by Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment for other or future related vacancies
Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment
“The Resource for the MedTech Workforce”
As Quality Manager, you will report directly to the CEO, and will be responsible for maintaining the and managing the Quality Management System and support the transition from the MDD to the MDR over a period of time.
Day to day Responsibilities / activities include but not are not limited to the following:
- Assist with the development and maintenance of quality evaluation and control plans and protocols for processing materials into finished products
- Generation and management of process deviations, non-conformances, supplier complaints, reworks, CAPA, complaints, rejects and change notices
- Preparing and updating Operations procedures and associated documentation
- Conduct internal audits, internal, external and supplier as required
- Create, maintain and issue company quality documentation including SOPs and Design History Files
- Drive continuous improvement within the organisation
- Drive the transition from MDD to MDR
- Ensure compliance to all applicable regulatory standards and cGMP procedures and practices.
- Minimum Degree in a Science or Engineering discipline.
- 2-3 Years’ experience working in a medical device environment in a Quality role.
- Strong of Medical Device Quality Systems (21 CFR 820, ISO13485, MDD and MDR)
- Experience with FDA and International Regulatory agency requirements
- Certified lead auditor
The Client is also open to offering flexibility with working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
Note: By applying for this position, you may also be considered by Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment for other or future related vacancies.
Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment
“The Resource for the MedTech Workforce”
Junior Secure Remote Specialist – CloudAssist are currently seeking a Secure Remote Specialist who has a keen interest of Microsoft Cloud Services and the Microsoft Power Platform to join our team. This is a remote working position, and it is preferred that the candidate has previous experience of working from home whilst interacting successfully with external customers. Onboarding training will be provided for both remote working and delivering customer facing assessments.
As a Secure Remote Specialist, you will work remotely from the comfort of your home while working within a dynamic and supportive environment. You should be able to confidently deliver remote assessments to our customer base. The role will require you to work with external customers primarily through Microsoft Teams to identify their challenges & prioritize use cases which will result in a clear path to success for the customer in assisting Microsoft Teams Adoption. You should be an advocate for the customer and put yourself in their shoes to understand their true need and deliver the art of the possible. You should act as a business coach and think about the customer’s business holistically when developing potential solutions.
Primary Job Responsibilities
To deliver Microsoft tailored assessments to clients covering topics such as:
- The capability of the Microsoft Teams platform
- Business process automation using low-code and custom apps across the
- App governance for IT admins relating to integrating business apps into Teams securely
- Adoption (end-user training, workload introductions & support resources)
Working with clients on Proof of Concept and Pilot initiatives based around the Microsoft Power Platform
Identify and define technical solutions to enhance business systems and process improvement needs using workflow, data optimization and automation tools (primarily through the Power Platform)
Develop & document best practices with regards to assessment delivery
Requirement to stay abreast of all new Microsoft products and updates to the existing product suite
Become Microsoft certified through formal online proctored Microsoft exams as required
The ideal candidate should have:
Microsoft 365 experience & advanced knowledge of the wider Microsoft Power Platform
- Power BI
- Power Apps
- Power Automate
- Power Virtual Agent
Well-organized, self-starter that can work independently with minimal direction
Effective time management skills including the ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
Ability to research and grasp technical information across multiple tools whilst interacting with the customer
Proven track record of being incredibly resourceful in identifying customer challenges
Be comfortable with change, particularly supporting an evolving product suite
Possess a desire to be a Customer Champion though customer empathy and advocacy
Prioritizes communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively adjust language to the target audience (CFO, CEO, IT, Operations etc.)
Study or Degree in an IT related field or have a CompTIA A+ Security Certification
Interest in working with (but experience not necessary in):
- API integrations
Additional must have Requirements
We require that the candidate has a quiet and professional workspace with a locked door
High-speed internet service (25 MB download and 5 MB upload) from a reliable provider
Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
If interested, please email the details on why you would be a suitable fit with the subject line – Secure Remote Specialist to firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Builder – Evening Shift
The Product Builder will work in a manufacturing team producing smoke and gas detection systems. This is an Evening shift position, 4.30 pm to 12, on a five-day week basis, Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will have:
· Good general standard of education
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work in a target led environment
· Enthusiastic and positive attitude
· Must be able to work as part of a team in a high-pressure environment
· Self-starter and proven work ethic
· Working in a team environment, manufacturing smoke and gas detection systems
· Achieving all production and quality targets
· Cross training in all assembly roles
· Training new employees in assembly processes
· Meeting all health and safety and housekeeping standards
Email CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Our Client, in Clare is hiring a Quality System Specialist.
The Quality Systems specialist role will involve supporting the development and implementation of the Quality Management System in order to maintain 2017/745(MDR)ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and FDA QSR standards and requirements. The QMS includes medical device design and Development, Manufacturing and distribution and secondary packaging activities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Aid our Client in the development implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System.
- Support the operation of the Quality Management System & Documentation control such as:
Change Controls, CAPA and NCR, Employee Training, Internal and Vendor Audits,
- Participate in product and process risk assessments.
- Perform Internal Audits or Supplier audits as per plan.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives based on quality initiatives.
- Perform QA Verification of activities performed in production.
- Review and update Quality System documentation (procedures, Reports) as requested.
- Take part in Notified Body Audits and Audit preparation as requested.
- Generate reports as required and assist in any other data compilation as requested.
Customer specific tasks:
- Perform assigned services in accordance with specified procedures.
- Ensure protection of client confidential information in accordance with non-Disclosure agreements.
- Specific duties associated with client services are specified in client contracts/service agreements.
- Perform all tasks in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Support Key Projects and other duties as assigned.
- Third level qualification in natural sciences (Certificate, Diploma, Degree level)
- Experience in Quality and Good documentation Procedures in a highly regulated industry (pharma, Medical devices)
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Good communication (oral and written).
- Hardworking and highly motivating individual, with good attention to detail.
- Appropriate computer skills. MS Office.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, with changing priorities
Note: By applying for this position, you may also be considered by Pale Blue Dot Recruitment for other or future related vacancies.
Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment
The Resource for the MedTech Workforce
Due to continued expansion Kelly RAC are recruiting additional air conditionining and refrigeration Installation Engineers.We are looking for energetic career driven individuals to join our rapidly expanding team.
Kelly RAC are one of the most successful Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Companies in Ireland. We supply, install and service a wide range of Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and HVAC systems to meet the high specifications of manufacturers
We are the largest installer of Daikin Air Conditioning Equipment in Ireland.Agents for Panasonic Air Conditioning equipment and sole agents for Tecnair Close Control Units as well as servicing a wide range of equipment from other manufacturers.
Kelly RAC are currently recruiting additional trade qualified engineers to join our Install division
Candidates must be a trade qualified refrigeration engineers with minimum 3 years post apprenticeship experience in installation of Air conditioning HVAC equipment.
Candidates MUST be entitled to work in Ireland and or the EU.
5 years experience in the installation and commissioning of VRV & Split Units, Close control and chillers.
Ability to trouble-shoot and correct technical issues, in an effective and timely manner.
Ability to effectively present information and answer queries.
Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
Ability to plan forward, work with site foreman and other trades to complete a job.
Ability to supervise a team including apprentices, labourers and general operators.
Must be F-Gas certified.
Package : Kelly RAC offer a Signing On Bonus in conjunction with the following benefits
Attractive salary, paid overtime,uniforms,vehicle,phone provided and daily meal allowance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: T.B.C – depending on experience
To provide daily supervision and management of team of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers and apprentices and subcontractors with responsibility for the installation of mechanical/HVAC systems and services, scheduled PPM tasks, reactive/corrective tasks and project works associated with our service maintenance teams.
As the primary client interface, you will work closely with planning and senior management to deliver best-in-class installations, planned and reactive Asset Care, customer-centric task co-ordination and schedule management.
To lead the delivery of Technical Training within the organization, through identification of competency training, co-ordination of training with Operations and HR, and delivery of Training following completion of Train the Trainer training.
You will have responsibility for a team of technicians, including line management, HR, EHS, Team performance, engagement and communications.
You will work in partnership with the planning & scheduling team through our CMMS system on a weekly basis. Hold weekly Planning meeting with technician team and planners to match resources (people, contractors, materials & equipment) and task activities in an efficient and structured manner to drive productivity and customer satisfaction.
You will communicate daily with both team and customer to ensure work packages are managed efficiently and effectively, and inline with client KPIs, maximising the productivity and efficiency of the Technicians and subcontractors.
Ensure that all install and maintenance service tasks are delivered on time, on budget in a compliant manner.
Seek out opportunities to enable business growth, and support sales in securing both contract renewals and new business.
As a supervisor, you will be directly responsible for the line management of your technical team ensure all QHSE policies and procedures are adhered to. You are also responsible for all HR functional such as recruitment, performance management, training & development, team development, disciplinary procedures and annual reviews.
Act as Technical Subject Matter Expert for both technician team and customers.
Ensure robust management and leadership of technician team, providing ambition and commitment to the business. Be an enabler to success.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent