Now Hiring full time position
At TMP Plant Repairs
Tractor Marine & Plant Repairs
We have Customer in agricultural Marine plant quarry Commerical trucks Ect
Hydraulic hose repair
Hydraulic systems testing and repairs
Hydraulic cylinder repair&rebuilds
Engine transmission component rebuild
Engineering works lathe milling Ect
Welding in steel stainless aluminium
In stick mig and tig
Just list a few what we cover
Have you the ability too get involved in any these or want too expand your experience into these if so contact us
Apprenticeship consider for right person
Hours are 9 too 6 5 days a week
But over time will be needed too finish certain jobs and some Saturdays available
The right candidate needs be clued in
And able too work on own incentive
Diagnose problems and remedy
Good time keeping
Spoken and written English
As job cards need be filled out after every job
clean driver licence
Junior Quantity surveyor required for growing steel fabrication and mechanical engineering company. Experience using AutoCAD, Solidworks, Revit or similar package needed. Main contractor / engineering consultancy or fabrication company background would be desirous, but not essential. (2 years experience)
Degree in Quantity Surveying,
Excellent at budget management and punctual with reporting deadlines,
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal,
Supporting the procurement of subcontract packages
Analyse drawings, specifications and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials and labour costs vs estimates.
Measure and record site information
All quantity surveying duties including measurements, valuation and agreement of work sections
Support the onsite team with cost control, cost reporting and forecasting.
Preparation & submission of claims for variations, valuations, final accounts always to strict deadlines
Forward ordering project materials as quantified.
Attend Site Meetings as required.
Company profile: Southwest Engineering works in the structural engineering, fabrication and environmental sectors, designing, fabricating and installing pedestrian bridges, gantries, buildings, tanks, industrial access solutions, equipment for water & wastewater treatment plants, civil engineering & building support works. SWE also carries out extensive mechanical installation works on water and wastewater treatment plants. Centrally located in Milltown, Co. Kerry, only 20 minutes drive from Tralee and Killarney. Excellent opportunity for the right person
General Operatives required for growing steel fabrication and mechanical engineering company.
Duties to include:
-Previous experience desirable but not essential.
-Maintain workshop / warehouse so that it is clean / tidy at all times.
-Assistance around busy workshop.
Company profile: Southwest Engineering works in the structural engineering, fabrication and environmental sectors, designing, fabricating and installing pedestrian bridges, gantries, buildings, tanks, industrial access solutions, equipment for water & wastewater treatment plants, civil engineering & building support works. SWE also carries out extensive mechanical installation works on water and wastewater treatment plants. Centrally located in Milltown, Co. Kerry, only 20 minutes drive from Tralee and Killarney. Excellent opportunity for the right person.
Experienced welders required for an expanding CE Accredited fabrication company based in Milltown, Co. Kerry. Not far from the main towns of Tralee, Killarney and Castleisland. Candidates must be experienced in TIG welding. Previous experience is desirable. Full time permanent positions available Excellent long-term opportunity for the right people.
Tig welding on Stainless Steel
Production welding in fast paced environment
Read and interpret shop drawings
Metal Fabricator / Charge hand for a busy workshop based in Milltown Co Kerry. The Metal Fabricator is responsible for checking that their work is produced in accordance with technical drawings provided and that the component is handed over to the welder in an acceptable condition for welding.
Excellent Remuneration Package.
Top rates of salary paid.
Company benefits provided.
Your Clinical Responsibilities:
Read and interpret technical drawings to produce steel components
Take measurements to ensure accuracy
Cutting steel as required
Use welder to tack components
Ensure components are as per the specification required
Operate power and hand tools to complete jobs
Run machines as required to complete jobs. i.e Ironworker, Bandsaw
Must be able to interpret engineering drawings and develop finished product from these plans
MIG Welding skills
Maintain all health and safety standards at all times
Supervisory role an advantage.
This list provides a synopsis of duties and is not exhaustive.
To be eligible for the role, you will need:
Experience in the fabrication of metal components from technical drawings
Working knowledge of steel
Relevant fabrication shop experience
Proven ability to multi-task
Flexibility to move between projects
BioAtlantis require high quality operators for demanding and challenging roles. The job entails working in a highly automated process with significant levels of responsibility. These are permanent positions that include 24-hour shift work. The role will suit a candidate who is ambitious and interested in developing a career in a global manufacturing environment. The position will be based in Tralee.
- Operating the SCADA system to control the manufacturing process.
- Maintaining reports of operations and updating daily records.
- Continuous inspections of key process points and taking necessary corrective actions where issues are identified.
- Ensure full compliance with SOP’s within the factory.
- Play an active role as part of the GMP+ and HACCP teams and complete routine hygiene and quality checks of the production area.
- Ensure H&S compliance at all times.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of HACCP requirements.
- Good reasoning, numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge/Experience of control systems (e.g. SCADA) is advantageous.
- Experience of forklifts and other equipment is an advantage.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Competitive shift rates
- Pension and Health insurance available.
To apply, please submit a CV to email@example.com by 04/06/2021.
- Location: Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland.
- Permanent full-time.
- Pension and health insurance available.
- Salary will reflect the position.
BioAtlantis require an experienced Marketing Manager to drive its market expansion worldwide. The company currently services the crop biostimulant market, primarily targeting the reduction of oxidative stress. This is critical to reduce the impact of climate change on food production. This role requires strong management expertise to develop strategies that penetrate the market. Expertise is required to handle product branding, consumer demand generation, developing marketing tools, accurate and timely advertising and promotion programs, collaborating with sales team and execute marketing campaigns, create and regularly monitor digital marketing and optimization of website contents etc.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing, positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and enabling the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure they are aligned and work efficiently to generate and close opportunities.
- Work closely with senior management & territory sales managers using offline and online marketing to create effective campaigns.
- Drive awareness and usage of BioAtlantis products.
- Manage strong relationships with key customers/markets.
- Work closely with all the territory sales managers to come to the best decisions on positioning and message in line with the organisation’s vision.
- Perform appropriate market research which helps BioAtlantis to clarify the messaging and identify the customer’s requirements.
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, competitors and untapped opportunities.
- Create a Marketing Budget with targets and deliverables.
- Use market research data to optimise product placement.
- Establish budgets, performance metrics and tracking systems for regular analysis and reporting.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for existing and new customers.
- Drive sales through creative co-marketing, using social media and email campaigns.
- Plan and participate in the launch of marketing campaigns which involve several different departments.
Product positioning and messaging
- Lead the clarification of value proposition and USP message to the market.
- Ensure accurate and prominent representation of the brand across digital platforms and partner messaging.
- Brief the press and PR teams about existing and new products.
Sales enablement and collateral
- Develop product marketing collateral to communicate the value of using BioAtlantis products to retailer & producer.
- Create attractive and suitable marketing material for the sales team, thereby enabling them to sell effectively with a consistent message.
- Communicate the vision and value of BioAtlantis products to customers and the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Over 8 years of experience in Marketing with at least 4 years in a senior role.
- A proven track record in achieving ambitious growth targets.
- Ability to build trust and think strategically.
- Ability to depict concepts in visual form.
- A creative thinker who is relationship-focused and understands the value of Sales & Marketing alignment.
- Experience with various sales tools essential.
- Customer focussed: Ability to understand the customer’s perspective in order to better understand their requirements.
- Education: Marketing or related degree.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken. Preferably will have a second language.
- Excellent proof reading skills and attention to detail.
To apply: Please email a CV and brief cover letter by 4th June, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to continued growth in production, BioAtlantis Ltd. seeks ambitious stainless steel welders and fitters for the installation and upgrading of projects for its production facility.
- Welding of both stainless and mild steel using TIG and MIG welders.
- Installation of industrial processing equipment.
- Installation of industrial pipelines for food / pharmaceutical production.
- Strong interpersonal skills involving ability to work effectively with multiple trades.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Qualified fitter or welder with a minimum of 1 years industrial experience.
- Valid Safe Pass.
- Experience of start-up and commissioning of production equipment.
- Ability to follow relevant drawings (PFDs, P&IDs, Schematics).
- An ability to weld aluminium is an advantage.
- Coded welders will have distinct advantage.
Location of position: Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland.
To apply: Please email a CV and brief cover letter by 4th June, 2021 to email@example.com.
BioAtlantis Ltd. is an innovative biotechnology company, specialising in the development and production of bioactives from natural sources for the plant, animal and human health markets. The company is recruiting a talented chemist who will work on the extraction, purification and analysis of complex, natural-based products, spanning R&D and QC departments.
- Develop extraction and purification procedures for natural products at lab scale.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis using laboratory analytical techniques.
- Make stable and efficient formulations to meet desired specifications and cost objectives in plant bioscience and animal feed area.
- Conduct literature searches, review publications and prepare reports.
- Follow industry standards on scientific significance, accuracy, safety and record keeping.
Qualifications & experience
- Keen interest, aptitude and skill in natural products extraction, purification & isolation of active compounds.
- BSc. or preferably MSc. in Chemistry or related discipline.
- In-depth knowledge of wet chemistry techniques and instrumentational analysis/interpretation is required.
- Prior industry experience with knowledge and experience in carbohydrate chemistry is preferable.
- Expertise in synthetic chemistry is not relevant to this position.
- Aptitude for practical chemistry.
- Precision and accuracy when undertaking analysis.
- Disciplined, organised and focused, with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Salary Negotiable,
- Pension + Health Insurance available.
- The position is located in Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th June, 2021.
Dairymaster are currently recruiting for: Apprentices in Electrical, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Mechanical Automation and Maintenance Fitting.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Predominantly Dairymaster Global Headquarters, Causeway, Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland and a term in an Education and Training Centre each year.
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Mechanical Automation and Maintenance Fitting
We aim to fill these positions immediately, interested applicants should download and complete the Dairymaster apprenticeship form from our careers page https://www.dairymaster.com/ie/careers/internship-programmes1/ and email this application form along with a cover letter describing why they are suited to this position to email@example.com