JWR Employment Specialists are recruiting a Process Improvement Manager to join Ireland’s largest home based clothing manufacturer.
This is a 40 hour working week, usually Monday-Friday 8.00-16.30, based in Westport, Co. Mayo.
Our client is Ireland’s largest home based clothing manufacturer offering the very best in both traditional and contemporary designs and complementary products. Located on Ireland’s wild Atlantic coast, they are truly inspired by their unique environment, they draw inspiration from their surroundings into every design to produce products that reflect the rich history of this enchanting part of the world
Reporting into the Production Operations Manager, the purpose of this role is to improve process method, performance and quality to improve the effectiveness of the Production Department.
Working closely with the Production Manager, the successful candidate will look at
- the processes a product follows during production, with emphasis on operation timings.
- the specification that the product should meet.
- the quality of the product.
- the sourcing of product and material
- Involvement in project work as the company expands.
Look at Process improvement through A) Method Study and B) Time study throughout
- Manage and Lead weekly Process Improvement meetings.
- Report on quality, ensuring standards are maintained through process change.
- Performance management of teams and individuals.
- Assist in the general management of production, when required
- Control specifications and conformance.
- Look at the induction of new product to ensure costing detail is accurate.
- Sourcing product and raw materials to meet cost/ quality benefit.
- Work study experience required.
- Pro-active and driven with great leadership skills.
- Collaborative team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commercial and confident manner with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Domestic and International travel may be required.
- Experience in similar role is desirable but not essential.
- 3rd level relevant education and great I.T skills required.
Do you have previous Production Operative experience in a manufacturing Industry? If so please see below for more details relating to this fantastic opportunity.
Our client, a world leader in the manufacture of single-use process solutions supporting the bio-pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industries is looking to hire a Production Operatives to work in their world-class manufacturing facility based in Mayo.
- Follow detailed instructions and perform other tasks as directed.
- Carrying out operations in the manufacturing areas, including packing and labeling.
- Ensure manufacturing activities are completed in a manner that will not compromise the health and safety of employees and visitors to the site.
- Complete and comply with all documentation as required in the process.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working in a previous manufacturing role preferred.
- Must be fluent in the English language.
- Operators must be critical thinkers.
- Must be a Team player and result orientated.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic individuals who take pride in their work and how they are contributing to the success of the organisation.
Other Considerations: Only non-smokers are permitted to work in the facility. This is due to cigarette particles damaging the products.
JWR are working with a busy friendly Accountancy Practice in Mayo to recruit a qualified Practice Accountant.
This would be a very good opportunity for a newly qualified accountant looking to expand their career in practice accountancy.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Accounts preparation for sole traders and SME Clients from different sectors and industries.
- Filing and paying Vat, P30, and Corporation Tax liabilities for clients.
- Preparation of Income Tax Workings including rental accounts.
- Assistance on Audit Files with Audit Seniors.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Qualified Accountant – CPA /ACA/ ACCA
- Experience working/trained in an accountancy practice is essential.
- Be familiar with relevant accounting standards,
- Knowledge of Sage accounts and Thesaurus.
- Have strong communication/ client management skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
JWR Employment Specialists are working with a busy accountancy practice in Mayo to recruit a Bookkeeper/ Accounts Assistant for a permanent full time role.
This is an excellent opportunity get get experience working in an accountancy practice where you will get exposure to a lot of different areas of accounting.
The main duties of this role include:
- General accounts/bookkeeping.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet control accounts.
- Part Qualified Accountant or Accounting Technician qualification is an advantage
- Experience working in an accountancy practice is essential
- Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience using Sage Accounts, production and thesaurus
- Ensure accuracy in a quick paced environment
- Ability to close out on actions & meet deadlines
JWR Employment Specialists are recruiting a Finance Manager that will take a hands-on role in the accounting operations and financial reporting of a facility, in Mayo, Ireland.
This key role helps ensure complete and accurate financial information internally and statutorily as well as contributes to the enhancement of accounting processes and controls; and supports the Global Finance and Accounting team and facility cross functionally.
The role will report directly to the Director of Finance – with additional reporting and support to the Controller based in the corporate headquarters (HQ) in the United States.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These include the following for the facility; others may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Participate in and manage the accounting operations and financial reporting
- Implement and monitor accounting process and controls and document policies and procedures
- Manage the accounting team; currently one AP team member, the AR function, and collaborate with the Customer Service billings team and other cross functional teams
- Manage the timely collection of accounts receivable and payment of accounts payable
- Perform the month end close process, including bank reconciliations, maintain the fixed asset register and depreciation, record payroll, prepare required journal entries, etc.
- Prepare and issue timely financial statements and identify and report KPIs
- Support the preparation of annual budget and forecasts, and investigate and report significant variances to management
- Provide and review inventory cost reports and assist in the inventory cycle counting process and related reconciliation back to the general ledger
- Process payroll and pension contributions in a timely manner
- Support affiliated corporations on transaction and customer related queries, as required
- Lead the annual audit and coordinate the provision of information to external auditors
- Purchase requisition review, authorization and guidance
- Prepare and submit grant applications
- Provide support with financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully function in this position.
Education and Experience:
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CPA.
- Ideally 5 years post qualified experience in a manufacturing industry related role.
- Financial and Management Accounting background.
- Experience in analysing financial data and report preparation & presentation, knowledge of Irish GAAP.
- Commercial background with knowledge of ERP systems & product costing.
- Intermediate to advance Excel skills.
- Strong accounting knowledge of AP, AR, Inventory & GL, and month-end close.
- Critical and effective problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to work on one’s own initiative to resolve competing priorities and with minimum supervision.
- Excellent verbal & written communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to adapt to change are key to this role.
- Be a strong team member with the ability to identify and drive efficiency improvements.
- Only non-smokers are permitted to work in the facility. This is due to cigarette particles damaging the products.
- The role may be required to spend some time post hire at the HQ facility. Note: Any travel will be tentative and wholly dependent on the evolving Covid-19 situation and travel risks and restrictions.
Part-time Centre Secretary (18.5 hours)
(Grade III Post – Specified Purpose Contract)
Reference No: COCC21
This post is to be advertised by Open Competition
Initially based at Coláiste Chomáin, Rossport, Ballina, Co. Mayo
Applicants for the post should have:
Good administrative/I.T. Skills
Excellent interpersonal/Communication Skills
Capacity to undertake the duties of the post through the Irish Language
Previous experience in an administrative/clerical capacity
Applications and further details can be downloaded from our website at www.msletb.ie
Completed Application Forms on the official MSL ETB Application Form are only accepted by email in PDF format to: email@example.com.
It is vital to insert the Reference Number only of the Post on the “subject line” of your email and only applications containing the 6 digit Reference Number in the subject line of the email will be accepted.
Closing date for receipt of completed Application Forms for the above post (by email) is 12.00 noon on Tuesday, 14th September, 2021
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim Education and Training Board is an equal opportunities employer. Canvassing will disqualify. Shortlisting may apply. Late applications will not be accepted. Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim Education and Training Board is registered as a Data Controller.
Mayo, Sligo & Leitrim Education & Training Board services a Gaeltacht area. Cuirfear fáilte roimh chomhfhreagras i nGaeilge.
Mayo, Sligo & Leitrim Education & Training Board
There are nine cells in total throughout the plant. Each cell has an appointed Cell Team Leader (CTL) and every operator will report directly to their relevant CTL or in their absence the relevant Group Leader.
All targets are well established and are based on the type of product running on each process throughout the plant. All operators must adhere to the processes set out in the relevant Standard Operating Procedures/Manufacturing Instruction available on the Quality Management System and at the workstations/machines.
Work to current Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Maintain Key Performance Measures e.g. OEE/Clean & Check.
Work as part of a flexible team.
Become competent in at least three jobs in the Cell.
Be able to train others in certain tasks.
Actively contribute to the Continuous Improvement Process.
Share responsibility in the Cell Team for:-
Housekeeping/Basic Machine Care
Maintaining & Improving OEE Levels
The achievement of Spoilage Targets
Skills required in the cell:
Ability / Skills to work on at least three operations.
Proficient in product Inspection
Display an understanding of Specifications / Drawings / Mini Bills
Accurately Record Information on production, quality and OEE sheets
Leaving Certificate Minimum
Skills & Experience:
Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Experience in medical device / pharmaceutical manufacturing and / or in a cleanroom environment would be a distinct advantage.
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team.
Excellent attention to detail and quality focus.
Ability to retain focus while performing repetitive tasks.
TA Group are seeking an experience Architectural Technologist to join our growing team. The candidate must have relevant experience of the National Building Standards. It is an advantage if the candidate has experience in preparing and drafting Fire Safety certificate plans and Disability access certificate plans.
The candidate will be tasked with working alongside our current Design and Project Delivery Team on many our Public Sector Residential Projects and Private Sector Projects. The Candidate in time will be tasked with leading the engagement with our Clients during the design phase of projects.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
TA Group are seeking an experience Architect to join our growing team. The candidate must have relevant experience of the National Building Standards. It is an advanatage if the candidate has experience in preparing and drafting Fire Safety certificate plans and Disability access certificate plans.
The candidate will be tasked with leading the Architectural design element of many our Public Sector Residential Projects and Private Sector Projects. The Candidate in time will be tasked with leading the engagement with our Clients during the design phase and construction phase of projects.
Please forward a copy of your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
About the Role
Skillko is an award winning SaaS start-up focused on revolutionising how construction and utilities
companies ensure resource compliance, sell, procure and manage training for their staff and clients. We already work with some of the biggest forward thinking brands across the UK & Ireland including Keltbray, G2 Energy, Richard Nolans, Dynamic Safety Solutions, Roadbridge, Gallaghers and Contour but to name a few.
We are looking for an energetic and driven Account Executive to join our growing commercial team as we chart our next phase of growth. Reporting to the Executive Sales leader, you will be responsible for building market share, signing new name business and building our brand awareness in the marketplace.
Responsibilities include successfully building a sustainable territory pipeline, selling to prospects, closing opportunities and retaining larger account relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
This is a dynamic role, working closely with marketing, business development, customer success and our product team to ensure we provide the best product & service to our customers while ultimately growing revenues. It’s also a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning start-up becoming part of an early stage business in which you can grow professionally, influence the culture and future direction of the company.
Define and build a territory plan and sales pipeline.
Work with BDRs and Marketing to attack that territory plan and drive pipeline.
Sales qualify inbound and outbound leads.
Meet, pitch, demo and sell to prospects.
Negotiate terms where applicable and close deals.
Strategise on new business and expanded footprint into existing accounts.
Work with Product and Marketing to run quarterly customer roadmap sessions to improve communication and awareness among our base.
Work partners channels to drive indirect business.
Skills & Experience
High energy, driven, goal-oriented, ambitious.
Excellent communication skills & knowledge of customer service practices.
Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) concepts & processes.
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or similar.
5+ years of enterprise commercial experience.
3+ years of enterprise software selling.
Experience in selling SaaS, cloud-based solutions.
Outstanding consultative selling and closing skills.
Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs.
Proficient in GSuite (Sheets, Docs, Calendar, Gmail) or similar (MSExcel, MSWord, etc..)
Life @ Skillko
We’re a small but passionate, ambitious and goal-driven start-up.
We believe in people and have a people centric culture.
We work diligently to deliver the best connected experience to every user.
We don’t take anything for granted, respect others and we stayed grounded for the road ahead to achieve our ambitious goals.
We constantly reinvent ourselves, never settling for “good enough.”
We have honest debate and everyone’s opinion matters. We decide and support each other as a team.
Make a real impact, to shape what we do and where we are going.
Get exposure and the challenge you need to learn, stretch yourself and progress your career.
21 days holidays + full flexible working so you can balance life at home with life at work.
Lots of munchies, happy hours and BBQs.
We also like a joke and to have fun!
Skillko is a multi-award winning Training, Safety & Compliance Management Company with a complete resource training management solution that helps businesses ensure they have a trained workforce & training providers grow their business.
Skillko enables businesses to manage and scale world-class training management programmes with ease. Give your training managers, staff and training suppliers the best experience around, with unrivalled inventory and hands-on personalised support.
Strictly Confidential. No part of this document may be copied, reproduced, modified, translated or made available to any third-party without prior written permission of Skillko Limited.