JWR Employment Specialist are working with an Irish Leading Global Manufacturer located in Westport, Co Mayo to recruit a Learning and Development Administrator.
The role will assist the Learning and Development function within the HR Department. The role will have a lot of variance including assisting to develop and implement training activities with staff and management, coordinate and manage training schedules and support the HR function with record keeping and administration related to the L&D function.
If you are passionate about L&D and would like to work in an organisation that invests in ensuring their staff and management have all the training, skill and learning to best perform in their roles, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
The role also offers hybrid working arrangements, private health insurance and other benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Learning & Development Specialist to co-ordinate training activities at local and group level.
- Support the delivery and administration (internal training for the Global Sales Team).
- Manage the administration of training platforms including our internal Learnupon system.
- Work with managers to source appropriate training courses / providers in response to departmental TNAs.
- Co-ordinate training schedules and manage requirements such as lunches, technology, room bookings etc. with attendees and training providers.
- Support HR Team with administrative activities, including documentation, communications, scheduling and event co-ordination.
- Maintain personnel records on our internal HR system, Bamboo HR
- Complete administration relating to the HR element of our Sales team’s centralised payroll portal, ADP.
Requirements for the role:
- Degree or qualification in Learning & Development, HR or related discipline
- Previous experience in L&D and/or HR function a distinct advantage
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- High competency in the use of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the HR department
JWR Employment Specialist are working with a Irish Leading Global Manufacturer located in Westport, Co Mayo to recruit a Supply Chain Distribution Coordinator.
The role which will be located onsite in Westport with hybrid working options, will manage the stock levels in a number of International Warehouses. This will involve forecasting future requirements, placing orders and ensuring good are shipped on time to meet changing customer requirements. As well as this, the role will involve developing and maintaining quality relationships with different stakeholders internationally including the Sales Team, Warehouse Management and Product Suppliers.
If you are looking for a role that offers excellent career progression opportunity, lots of learning and development, excellent benefits then this could be the role for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calculate product requirements across warehouses to meet forecasted requirements.
- Calculating and executing distribution orders between Global Warehouses
- Meeting KPIs around Line Filling and stock turn.
- Liaise with manufacturing partners in different countries and continents via email and Teams/Zoom.
- Ensure planned orders are shipped on time and that suppliers are adhering to negotiated and agreed shipping dates as well as other deliverables.
- Developing and Maintaining relationships with key personnel to ensure supply chain needs are being met across our global operations.
- Management of discontinued lines.
- ERP system maintenance.
- Other duties may be assigned in accordance with departmental and business needs.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Third-level qualification, preferably in a Business or Supply Chain discipline.
- 3 + years’ experience in a Planning role in Supply Chain
- Experience with ERP systems such as Infor/M3 or SAP
- Ability to work with multiple warehouses globally.
- Excellent communicator and strong at building relationships
- Be a critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills.
Title: Environment, Health & Safety Manager
Number of Direct Reports: 2 (EHS Specialist) )
Provides leadership across the organisation to drive world class EH&S and sustainability performance improvement. Responsibility for EH&S compliance with Irish/EU regulations and laws. Provides guidance to site leadership and all employees regarding EH&S. Coaches and guides Associates and leaders to integrate EHS considerations into all aspects of site strategies, processes and decisions. The EHS manager role provides critical support to assure Associate health, safety and wellbeing and to minimize the site’s environmental impacts in relation to its stakeholders. The EHS Manager interprets, recommends, and assures compliance with environmental, health and safety regulations and company policies. Assists in planning for changes onsite to meet EHS requirements. Finds, evaluates, and prepares processes for hazardous waste disposal firms and waste handling. Establishes operating policies and procedures that affect Health and Safety in all departments and subordinate sections and work units. Contributes to, interprets and implements company-wide policies and procedures. Develops budgets, schedules, and performance standards. Develops EHS team members and cultivates productive relationships with inside and out of the plant.
• Oversees the development, planning, and implementation of local environmental, health and safety policies; develops procedures (chemical safety, ergonomics, illness and injury prevention, and building safety) used throughout the site. Develops and enhances annual EHS Plans for the site.
• Responsible for leading the development and implementation of site-wide Safety Strategy relating to Occupational Health & Safety Management, to ensure regulatory compliance and commitment to reducing accidents and injuries.
• Responsible for the development, implementation and sustaining of site-wide ISO 14001 Environmental Management System to ensure regulatory compliance and commitment to reducing negative environmental impacts.
• Ensures a proactive approach toward key EHS processes including but not limited to conducting risk assessments, incident investigations, and providing EHS training.
• Provides leadership across the organization to foster EH&S integration improvement
• Report and analyze EHS statistics in order to prepare and submit required EHS reporting to Global EHS, the site management team and other stakeholders as necessary.
• Ensure regulatory compliance with EHS procedures, local government/corporate regulations, policies, programs, and industry standards. Oversee site EHS audits and participate as a member of a global EHS audit team as requested.
• Interfaces with environmental and other regulatory agencies on EH&S matters
• Submit reports to EPA and Health and Safety authorities as dictated by sites IPPC license
• Ensures appropriate corrective action is taken where health and safety hazards exist.
• Educate and lead management, supervisors and employees to meet EHS regulations and requirements while emphasizing the reduction of injuries and pollution prevention.
• Develops and oversees company training programs for associates in areas such as EHS compliance training, lab/plant inspection, hazardous material handling, emergency response, industrial hygiene, and life safety.
• Develop, implement and sustain EHS programs.
• Support Global EHS function, by providing technical and organizational guidance; Participate in Global Operations Safety Council to contribute to global policy and program development and implementation.
• Support Hollister Production System (HPS) initiatives relating to continuous improvement, 5S, VPM, PSS, HPM etc
• Liaise with other departments to ensure Contractors adhere to Site EHS requirements
• Other duties as assigned by site leadership and Global EHS
Work Experience Requirements:
• Number of Overall Years Necessary 10+: 8-12
• At least 10 years technical expertise in Environment, Health and Safety.
• Experience in developing, sustaining and continual improvement of EH&S programs.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully influence peers and management.
• Excellent problem solving, decision making, planning, execution and analytical skills are required.
• Strong knowledge of auditing concepts and practices.
• Experience leading others desired.
Degree in Occupational health and safety, environment or science related subject
LEAN or Manufacturing Excellence qualification, professional certification in EHS discipline desired.
Specialized Skills/Technical Knowledge:
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills including high discretion/judgment in decision making
• Excellent documentation and communication skills
• Strong collaboration, interpersonal relationship skills including influence and relationship management skills with the ability to drive achievement of objectives; demonstrated self-starter initiative
• Extensive understanding of related industrial safety and environmental regulations (e.g., Air, water, waste, energy)
• Ability to develop and integrate metrics into the projects and operations that clearly demonstrate the value of EHS to the business
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
• Share information and provides basic problem-solving solutions; gains cooperation of others conducts presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules
• Unquestionable integrity
Local Specifications (English and Local Language)
JWR are working with a leading Mayo advertising and media company to recruit a Sales Representative . This is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in a sales role and get experience working alongside a busy sales team.
- Sourcing and selling to new business,
- Achieving set targets (revenue based),
- Developing business relationships to increase customers spend,
- Booking in advertisements for customers,
- Organising advertisement proofs and sending these to customers for approval.
- Contacting customers for features/sections with the intention of selling them advertisements.
- Attend conferences or networking events where necessary and work with team to create and promote company ad campaigns, company brochures, social media communications etc.
Skills, education and experience required:
- Degree in Business or related degree
- Have experience working in sales, preferable in media sales
- Be driven, organised and motivated,
- Thrive in a busy environment and be able to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills with a good standard of English
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills (must answer emails, follow up with quotes to customers, ensure a high level of service to customers at all times).
- Must have full drivers Licence with own car as travel is required (mileage expenses are paid)
- 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday (must be flexible to work after hours occasionally for sales events)
JWR Employment Specialists are delighted to be recruiting an Office Administrator. This role will be based in Mayo.
This is an excellent opportunity for an organised, driven individual to undertake a varied and interesting administrative role. You’ll be provided with all the support and guidance you need to thrive in your role, learning a host of transferrable skills as you expand upon your existing personable approach.
Our client offers career development opportunities and work-life balance. This organisation provides neat, tidy, high tech & modern office space and the role offers the opportunity to work closely with the MD to further develop your skill within the industry.
• Manage visitors coming to the office, help with meeting organisation (face-to-face and remote, manage schedules, accommodation and travel
• Act as the person of contact for office management (external vendors, IT equipment, service providers, mails, etc.)
• Help the HR department and managers with on boarding activities (share the relevant information, welcome the newcomer, order relevant materials, help on IT set-up, etc.)
• Producing, editing and formatting high-quality documents – often including complex documents such as contracts, tenders, etc
• Managing emails, calendars and filing
• Diary and travel management
• Purchasing duties
• Operational support to different departments
• Project support for the on-boarding of Subcontractors and Staff
• General administration & ad hoc projects
What you’ll need to succeed:
To be successful in this role, it is essential for you to meet the following criteria:
• Fast learner, with a hunger to up skill
• Flexibility is a key requirement for this role
• Computer literacy including MS Office
• A willingness to learn
• Self-motivated and autonomous
• Work well under pressure
• Possess excellent problem-solving skills
• Demonstrate excellent verbal, written and strong communication skills.
- Monday to Thursday 7:30 – 5pm and Friday 7:30 – 4pm
JWR Employment Specialists are working with a leading Manufacturing company in Castlebar, Co Mayo to recruit a Software Engineer. This role will offer the right candidate an opportunity to work with some of the most exciting technologies available today.
The Software Engineer I is an application development position that works closely with the Lead Architect and the development team to develop and maintain critical software applications for company’s Manufacturing Execution and ERP systems. Familiarity with Microsoft technologies and applications is essential to success.
If you are highly motivated, interested in learning new technologies and can work independently or part of a team then this is the role for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include;
· Assist with development and testing of software applications.
· Analyze data to effectively meet the needs of business users.
· Work closely with end users and cross-functional departments.
· Ensure continued functionality of software during maintenance and testing efforts
· Work within defined processes for the software development lifecycle
· Communicate within the team during SCRUM sessions
· Implement and apply best practices and SOP’s.
· Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
The ideal candidate will be expected to learn and use the following technologies. This list is not meant to be exhaustive, other technologies may be added:
· C#/.NET Core/.NET Framework
· ASP.Net Web Forms
· Desktop Forms Application Development using Visual Studio 2015 or later.
· Willing to learn.
iii. Integration/UI Testing
· Micro services/REST API or any other type of service.
· Angular Web platform (willing to learn)
· Desired but not required:
i. Microsoft Dynamics ERP
ii. Microsoft Dynamics CRM
iii. Microsoft SharePoint
iv. Microsoft Office
v. Microsoft SQL Server:
1. Reporting Services (SSRS)
Application Development Technologies:
· Microsoft Visual Studio IDE/Visual Studio Code
· Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS)
· Microsoft .NET
Skills and Experience:
· A Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is desirable.
· 1-2 years of software development experience is required.
· Excellent team player with good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills in the English Language
· Ability to multitask and independently solve complex issues.
· Highly motivated and driven by a desire to solve difficult problems and learn new technology.
· Knowledge of databases and system data integration concepts.
· The ability to collect, evaluate, and document detailed information.
· Positive and professional demeanor.
· Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
JWR Employment Specialists are delighted to be working with a growing international manufacturing company located in Castlebar, Co. Mayo to recruit a Graduate Design Engineer.
The Graduate Design Engineer will be responsible for developing, designing, documenting, and approving single-use systems for the biopharmaceutical industry, providing assistance and technical support to end-users necessary to ensure the successful implementation thereof. The candidate will undergo a period of training and development to gain the necessary competencies to fulfil the role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Develops single-use systems designs based on user and process requirements:
- Creates detailed product specifications which meet user requirement specifications (URS) while allowing for lean production and cost-effective solutions.
- Analyses product specifications and performance requirements to determine designs which can be produced via existing component portfolio, processing facilities and techniques.
- Prepares process flow diagrams (PFDs), specification prints, BOM’s and other documents necessary for completion of projects.
- Generates pricing based on value engineering principals in concert with Global Finance and Accounting.
- Manages library of single-use componentry for use in single-use assemblies:
- Evaluates single-use components to ensure fitness for purpose, e.g. sensor functionality, engagement testing, etc.
- Qualifies new components for use in production including generation of QC prints and performance testing.
- Works with Quality, Planning, and Procurement to ensure consistent supply of single-use components.
- Supports single-use systems production:
- Ensures designs are manufactured accurate to approved specifications.
- Facilitates new bio container design implementation.
- Promotes efficient and ergonomic manufacturing techniques.
- Interfaces with and offers continuous improvement support for the MES/ERP systems.
- Provides product support for single-use systems production.
- Creates support documentation including process flow and recommended usage diagrams.
- Confers with customers and sales staff to discuss project status, provide technical support, and otherwise facilitate implementation of product portfolios.
- Manages single-use systems projects to ensure that initiatives are met, timelines are adhered to, associated costs targets are achieved, etc.
- A minimum 2.1 Honours Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Industrial Technology, Materials Engineering or equivalent technical discipline.
- Ability to utilise basic computer skills is essential including the use of word-processing, spreadsheets.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to various tasks.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, to internal parties as well as those external to the organisation.
- AutoCAD and 3D modelling software experience desirable.
- Experience with project management software and databases desirable.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to tasks such as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis desirable
JWR Employment Specialists are delighted to be working with a growing international manufacturing company located in Co. Mayo to recruit a Supply Chain Coordinator.
In collaboration with sales, applications engineering, quality assurance and supply chain, the purpose of this role is to provide critical project support to customers and internal manufacturing operations. The ideal candidate will serve as liaison between departments and communicate extensively with customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These include, but are not limited to the following,
- In cooperation with Key Account Managers (KAM), identify active projects and communicate with customer stakeholders to establish delivery deadlines.
- Establish and manage the Customer Open Order reports to communicate purchase order status effectively and accurately from receipt through to delivery.
- Effectively identifies potential risks to the execution of purchase orders and cross-functionally coordinates and communicates mitigation plans to maintain original timeline or reduce delay and impact.
- Involvement in critical daily Supply Chain operations coordinating with Suppliers, Customers, and Key Account Managers.
- Generate lead-time analysis documents and communicate potential extended lead times to customers.
- Maintain and organise customer files and profiles as appropriate.
- Submit requested management reports on time.
- Prepare and submit analysis documents on a weekly basis.
- Maintain and review records and reports of calls with customers on a weekly basis.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a third level qualification in Business or other related degree from an accredited third level institution.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be Proficient with MS Office software including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems. Dynamics 365 would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and written / verbal communication skills.
- The ideal candidate should have a passion for planning, must be comfortable working with large volumes of data and must have a proactive and engaging style when working with internal and external customers.
- Very good time management skills such that the successful candidate can effectively function in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Detailed knowledge of manufacturing operations
- Customer service or customer interaction experience is highly desired
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to facilitate cross-functional teamwork
JWR Employment Specialists are delighted to be recruiting a Part Qualified Accountant/ Accounts Assistant for a Mechanical and Engineering Company who are specialists in bespoke fabrication.
The role will be based in Mayo and offers an attractive salary and career progression opportunities.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process
• Processing Accounts Payable invoices and reconciliation of creditors balances to statements
• Verifying the integrity of invoices/goods received, reporting shortages, and chasing credit notes
• Process all returns and payments for RCT, VAT, PAYE & RDT, ensuring all revenue requirements are met and on-time
• Bank reconciliation and postings
• Processing payroll
• Monitor accounts receivable
• Keep a record of financial transactions on a daily basis
• Bring books to the trial balance stage
• Have at least 2 years’ experience working in a busy Bookkeeping role
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
• Be technically strong including use of various systems
• Ability to adapt, multitask and work on own initiative.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail
• Suitable for part-qualified/or strong experience
JWR Employment Specialists are delighted to be recruiting an R&D Project Engineer for an Engineering company who are experts in ventilation ducting systems.
The company located in Castlebar, Mayo manufacture bespoke ventilation ducting equipment onsite using a specific combination of industrial equipment and custom tooling that does not exist anywhere else in the world.
Reporting to the Lead Mechanical Engineer, this role will join a team of two other engineers and will offer the right candidate excellent career progression opportunities in a rapidly expanding business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities.
- There will be a main focus to deliver a project to redesign a polymer flange that will eliminate condensation of vapours and chemical laden air for
- Following initial polymer materials research, create a realistic lab-based test protocol that will be needed to be established to simulate these.
- Lead the research of new materials that could be used to develop product offerings.
- Develop design guides, reports, and processes currently in place.
- Liaise with independent test houses to perform various product development tests.
- Research all safety and performance standards in the ventilation industry and further develop documentation to show compliance and quality standards.
- Research new technologies and systems (Fourth Industrial Revolution) and develop plans and methods they can benefit the company in the next 1,2,5,10 years.
Other responsibilities include:
- Understand and apply with our QEHS policies statement in all aspects of your work.
- Contribute towards achieving company objectives that are of relevance to your work.
- Implementation of company Health and Safety policy.
- Comply with QEHS Management System requirements i.e. perform your work according to your process documents, procedures and maintaining document information/completing forms/records as required
Skills, Education and Experience.
- Hons Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Industrial experience in Polymers / polymer manufacturing is desired.
- Strong ability to create reports and instructional guides.
- Strong material science background.
- Strong creative thinking, problem identifying and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of using Solidworks, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong team player with great communication skills.
- Knowledge of Product development & evaluation; Data analysis, Analytical techniques, project management.
- Legally permitted to work in the EU.