We invite enthusiastic individuals who share in our values of teamwork, client focus, integrity and quality to apply to join us.
• Undertake structural design elements for projects
• Prepare and co-ordinate structural specifications
• Liaise with architects, consultants and clients to establish their needs
• Assist the project team to ensure production of deliverables to agreed timelines.
• Ensure compliance with the companies Quality Assurance and EN1090 Management Systems.
• Seeing project through from design stage to completion
• Ensure all project folders and documents are filed in line with EN1090 and company policy
• Marketing and Networking
Skills and Abilities
• Must demonstrate structural engineering design experience
• Production of technical details using design software
• Strong analytical knowledge and understanding of engineering principles
• Experience of undertaking steel design to Eurocodes
• An Engineering degree QQI L8
• Able to develop client relationships
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills is essential
• Full Irish driving license is essential as travel to projects is required
• Wellness Programme
• Competitive Salary relative to your experience
• This position allows the successful candidate an opportunity to join a well establish, Irish owed company offering profession development opportunities
• The office atmosphere is one that is positive and encouraging to enable staff to reach their full potential
Hayes Mechanical & Engineering are expanding the team and are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join our busy team in Ballintubber.
Send your resume to HR@hayesmecheng.com
• Review contract documents, specifications, design drawings and ensure contract compliance.
• Prepare reports, and document findings on conformance and non-conformance to management.
• Liaise with contractors, vendors, suppliers ensuring that standards, relevant regulations, and legal requirements are achieved.
• Coordinate, monitor & inspect work on site in compliance with design drawings, specifications & standards.
• Development Project measure prior to commencement of Construction in line with the agreed project programme
• Understand the requirements and actions to be taken to test, commission and handover the project prior to the commencement of the commissioning period
• Ensure the quality of materials and workmanship are in compliance with design, specification, quality standards & regulations.
• Report on related quality matters, including third-party inspections, progress, EHS and causes for delay.
• Maintain project budgets and deliver what has been promised to the client on the time safely & to the highest quality.
• Build relationships with all parties involved in the project and maintain effective team communication and cooperation for successful project completion
• Maintain a site diary / day book
• The role will require frequent travel throughout all regions of operation across all business unit
• Hold a recognised qualification in mechanical engineering or a similar discipline and three plus years of related field experience.
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, specifications, regulations, codes, and other material pertinent to the project.
• Working knowledge of mechanical components and systems.
• Knowledge of mechanical materials, means and methods.
• Good level of IT skills.
• Provide Leadership & take Ownership
• Competitive salary & negotiable dependent on experience
• Business expenses paid in line with company policy.
• Full time permanent staff role with great career prospects
• Company mobile phone & laptop supplied.
We have an opportunity for a Head of Operations Support to join our growing operation in Kiltimagh, Co. Mayo. As our business scales in the coming years, business operational requirements will continue to evolve. This role has been formed to lead crucial functions within our ‘middle office’ operations. The role will report to our Group Operations Director and will lead the following teams: Order Processing, Software Ordering, Sales Support, Software Renewals, Customer Services plus potentially other teams. We expect a growing international impact to this role as we grow.
This is a newly created role, and it will be responsible for simplifying, automating and scaling the Business Support functions. This leader will need to hire and develop the team to create a strong performing function with an innovative, growth mindset. The role forms a vital part of the new Group Operations function.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Build robust and scalable business support functions to serve the CMS Group growth objectives.
- Hire, develop and retain a talented and motivated team of experts to deliver in each core area of responsibility.
- Drive continuous improvement across all our business support functions, improving performance while lowering costs.
- Create and lead the agenda for increased automation in our business support functions.
- Partner with stakeholders across CMS to ensure we create the most effective and efficient support processes in partnership.
- Upskill managers and teams to build strong, continually developing and engaged teams that help position the company for continued growth.
- Review existing business processes and look at continuous improvement methodologies.
Skills & Abilities
- Proven leadership skills with a strong track record in hiring, developing and retaining talented teams.
- Experience in business process analysis and development, preferably gained at a similar business.
- A successful communicator with the ability to influence senior business stakeholders and to lead teams successfully on a change journey, as required.
- Proven business skills with an ability to see the ‘complete picture’ and understand how business processes connect across functions.
- Forward thinking and able to challenge the status quo, implementing measures and processes that will add value.
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, customer service and logistics.
- Experienced in delivering and managing change.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with subject line: Head of Operations Support.
The job includes:
1.Working with flat metal, such as aluminium, mild steel and stainless steel
2. Following engineering drawings to mark out precise shapes on the metal in preparation for cutting
3. Cutting out the metal shapes using a hand saw, machine saw, laser cutter or guillotine.
4. Shaping the metal using a variety of other tools including small presses, roller machines and hammers
5.Finishing the product using tools like grinders and polishers to smooth the surface
6. Assembling the parts by welding, bolting or riveting them together, or preparing the parts for a welder to assemble
7. Inspecting and testing components produced to ensure they meet quality standards
8. Carry out basic maintenance on tools and equipment and reporting any faults
9. Completing production records
1. At least one year sheet metal worker experience
3. Manual Handling
Benefits of Working with Hayes Mechanical & Engineering:
· Competitive salary
· Further training
· Career Progression
Send your resume to HR@hayesmecheng.com
TIG/ Pipe Welder: Hayes Mechanical & Engineering are Hiring.
We are seeking an experienced TIG/MIG Pipe Welder to join our team in Co. Mayo. Responsibilities:
• Experienced TIG/MIG Welder required for on Site Stainless/Carbon Steel Pipe and Structural
• Using the Gas tungsten arc welding (TIG) process. Ensure your welding results in precise, seamless joints & is without splatter
• Comply with company Health and Safety policies and procedures • Make sure that your work is completed in a timely fashion and is of good quality.
• Experience with Sheet Metal an advantage • Work to high workmanship standards and maintain all quality checks. • Experience in following drawings
• To be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team • Continuous improvement of standards in work station & overall Welding department
• Ensure PPE compliance • Adhere to health & safety procedures to ensure compliance
• Attend training as required • Ensure quality standards are maintained at all times & highlight defects
• Prioritise multiple tasks while working to tight schedules The Person: • Upon employment candidates must undergo and pass weld tests
. • To date welder qualification certificate in TIG/MIG
• Full Irish driving license
• Safe-Pass and Manual Handling essential.
A top employer in the West is seeking an energetic, positive and high-achieving Financial Accountant on a 12 month contract, to lead all financial accounting and reporting for their expanding site in Mayo, including managing a team of 5 accounts assistants.
Beyond the initial 12 month contract:
While there is no guarantee, your initial contract could lead to long-term employment because this is a growing company where things are constantly changing; lots of global projects, investments and movements of staff, thus offering is a possibility of something long term arising for someone with strong performance.
A great job in a great company:
Reporting directly to the site Financial Controller, you will enjoy the challenges and rewards of a varied workload. From mentoring and leading junior staff, managing the GL accounting process, high-lighting anomalies and investigating reasons for variances, raising issues or concerns with senior management, providing ad-hoc analysis on financials, you will also carry out cash-flow forecasting & budget preparation for site cost centres for quarterly review and AOP planning. You will take full ownership of the significant R&D tax credit & grant applications process for the site, and have accountability for the statutory reports and year-end audit files.
Charismatic and positive, you will build a collaborative, results orientated work environment; building partnerships and modelling teamwork; communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner.
Finally, you will use your financial accounting experience from other world-leading organisations to drive improvements in internal controls & processes and support site-wide Continuous Process Improvement Projects, including enhancements in IT technologies and ERP systems for financial reporting.
As well as a varied workload, great training and fantastic opportunities, you will be offered a highly competitive salary of €60-65K plus bonus, healthcare, life assurance and 23 days leave. This company is also known for offering excellent work/life balance to all employees, including flexibility to work from home and on your own initiative.
To be considered, you must be a confident, ambitious qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), accustomed to working in a world-leading best-practice environment. People management experience is not necessary; however, mentoring experience as an Audit Senior/Manager in practice or as a senior team member in industry will be beneficial.
Expected start date is August, but interviews are taking place now. Please don’t delay in expressing your interest if you wish to be considered. Apply now or contact Edel Vahey, Director on +353 9495 57033 for more details.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Support Administrator to support the sales team based in Kiltimagh. This role will provide an effective and efficient sales support function to the sales team, enabling them to proactively drive sales and the business forward.
- Strong administrative abilities
- Ability to multi-task, while having high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate eloquently in both verbal and written format, a professional telephone manner is essential
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft office Word, Excel, Outlook
- SAP experience is an advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake all functions required to ensure the provision of an efficient and accurate quotation, sales order, despatch and invoice process from end to end
- Daily management of the sales ops mailbox assigning tasks accordingly
- Liaising with customers in relation to resolving any queries relating to the sales order end to end process
- Production, maintenance and management of customer reports
- Management and maintenance of vendor price lists, BPR and I-quote management from all the Vendors – Rebates uploaded
- Managing the Promotional Paper work and Price protection claims – Pipefy
- Management of customer specific price support programmes ensuring they are accurately reflected on the sales order
- Assisting the sales teams with the upkeep of customer product codes and price feeds
- Working with Planners and customer to get forecasting and intake plans
- Managing the Promotional SOA and Price protection claims – Pipefy
- Assist the sales team in the upkeep of accurate and comprehensive records in CMS
- Management of the consigned customer invoice process
- Completion of sales PA paperwork
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Sales Support Administrator.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Team Leader to join our Credit (B2B) team in a hands on role providing front line leadership to a small team. The successful candidate will be responsible for risk management to maximise sales whilst protecting the business from unnecessary commercial risk and timely collection of balances owing the company.
- Day to day support of the B2B team to address queries, questions and support individual growth and development
- Drive and promote excellence to “get it right first time” with Account Managers and Direct Reports
- Build a team environment focusing on personal development, accountability and inclusivity
- Dispute management within the team and with Account Managers
- Scheduled ledger reviews of overdue customers with direct reports on B2B
- Lead quarterly performance reviews for direct reports.
- Reduce overdue debtor balances on an ongoing basis in line with monthly targets
- Credit Risk analysis to include review and interpretation of credit reports
- Management of credit limits in line with credit policy & credit insurance policy guidelines
- Drive query resolution through close liaison with all other internal departments
- Proactive, effective communication with all customers
- Relationship management with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills & Attributes
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills & good working knowledge of Outlook
- SAP competency
- Problem solving skills, thinking outside the box is a prerequisite
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Numerate with an ability to analyse data
- Ability to work as part of a hard working team to meet deadlines and targets
- Institute of Credit Management Certificate/Diploma (preferred)
- ILM 3 Certificate in Leadership (preferred)
- 4+ years Credit experience (preferred)
Please send your CV to email@example.com with subject line: Credit Team Leader, or apply via LinkedIn.
The ideal candidate would be a qualified electrician, preferably with experience on Mechanical & Electrical maintenance of commercial, industrial and municipal wastewater and water treatment plants and pump stations.
The position will be based out of our branch in Co Mayo and will cover the full Western region.
The role will primarily involve installation and electrical maintenance work in the water and wastewater industry
Carryout routine mechanical & electrical maintenance & repairs of domestic WwTPs, packaged municipal & commercial WwTPs and pump stations
Ability to follow control panel schematics and trouble shoot control panel faults
Install, wire, commission and set up full range of starters for motors
Carryout commissioning checks and verification in line with industry standards
Issuing service report sheets and calibration certificates
Fault finding and problem resolution in general
Completion of daily reports and H&S forms as required for day to day works on sites
Skills / Attributes
Qualified electrician with experience in industrial service & maintenance.
Technical knowledge & proven experience working with 3 phase motors, pumps, blowers and associated instrumentation
Fault finding in general
Familiarity with PLCs, automation and telemetry would also be an advantage
Familiarity with treatment processes being utilized in the water and wastewater industry
Good communication skills
Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation or RECI or ECSSA certified electrician
For further information on this role please contact David on 087 9221136 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client is seeking a store person for their established Agri company in Mayo.
- Unloading, checking and storing all deliveries arriving into stock.
- Preparing, loading and dispatching orders to customers.
- Maintain the store and yard in a safe and proper condition and keep if fully stocked and tidied
- Record all transactions on the IT stock control system.
- Completion of regular stocktakes and reconciling balances to the stock system.
- Operating a Telehandler
- Liaise with the Purchasing Dept. on quotes and proposals encompassing quality, price and lead time.
- Co-ordinate shipment and logistics for the smooth and timely delivery of goods.
- Issue sales documents and invoices for all stock dispatches.
Candidate Skills :
A people’s person and enjoy working with customers face to face and over the phone.
A mechanical/engineering background would be highly beneficial
Knowledge of Agri machinery
A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Excellent organisational skills
Strong IT skills
For more information contact Mairéad on 087 189 7611 or email@example.com