The power of predictability
Founded in Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim in 1999, Cora is now a worldwide leader in providing enterprise project and portfolio management solutions to global organizations and government agencies. We partner with these enterprises so we can supercharge their journey from strategy to execution through our solutions.
We now have approximately 150 team members and offices in Bedford (UK) and Atlanta (USA) but our headquarters remain in Carrick on Shannon.
Much more than just a job
Our goal has always been to make Cora a place you look forward to going to work at. Whether that’s from home or in one of our actual offices. Because when you thrive, we all prosper.
What does that look like in practical terms? 3K 5-days, every year
We give every employee a €3,000 personal development bursary, together with 5 paid days off for training. So you can explore some of those things you’d like to learn more about. And that’s available to you every year.
Whether you are starting out, would like to begin mentoring or become a manager, get a certificate, or finish exams, we’ll actively support you in your career goals.
Obviously, we’ll provide you with a competitive salary, together with most of the usual benefits. But the important thing is that you feel free to follow your creative nose and work cross-functionally if that’s what you think would be most productive.
What we really want, ultimately, is to make your experience of working here something you’ll end up constantly boring all your friends about.
Once you arrive, we walk you through a two-week, on-boarding program to help you hit the ground running.
A great place to work
It’s official, we’ve been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work® Institute Ireland. Adding to our recent “Embedding a Culture of Workplace Wellbeing” Award, from the prestigious CIPD Ireland Human Resources Awards.
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary
- We offer flexible working, life insurance, pension, and health cover.
- We have progressive learning and development policies and every Cora employee is granted an annual allowance of €3,000/£3,000 and five days per annum to focus on professional development.
- We encourage team events, run wellness initiatives, and are committed to our local community and local charities.
- Opportunities to travel (when possible) are available for those interested in seeing more of the world while also working to deliver for our clients.
Further details on life at Cora can be found at corasystems.com/careers
Carrick on Shannon