A global leader in the design and manufacture of Fire and Carbon Monoxide detection products for the residential sector.
Ei Electronics is a successful multinational Irish company with a leadership position globally in the design and manufacture of Fire and Carbon Monoxide detection products for the residential sector.
Ei at a glance
Employing over 1000 people, the company is headquartered in Shannon, Ireland, occupying a 23,000 m2 campus where all key manufacturing, R&D and commercial functions are located. Overseas sales and marketing subsidiaries are located in the UK, Germany, France, Poland and the USA.
The Company’s success is based on a culture of Quality, Service and Product Innovation over 30 years. R&D is the lifeblood of Ei Electronics, with sensor technologies at the core of our product advancement. As a global leader in the industry, Ei Electronics is now at the forefront of emerging Cloud-based “Connected Home” and IOT developments.
Working with one of Irelands leading indigenous electronics companies, provides a wide array of opportunities and possibilities to grow.
Life at Ei
- Work in dynamic and innovative business environment with unique cross functional involvement
- Exceptional learning and development opportunities through our Apprenticeship, Graduate and Engineering Leadership Programmes
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Prime Midwest location offering unrivalled work-life balance
- Inclusive Benefits package
We are constantly looking for the best talent in order to grow, expand and lead our teams. To become part of our organisation and thrive with us please send your CV and Cover Letter to:
Shannon Industrial Estate, Shannon, Co. Clare.