< Back to results
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
We’ve created Ireland’s best team of software developers to build the mission critical software that powers some of the world’s most successful companies. We solve their business problems through agile and cloud native software innovation. They choose us because we offer the cutting-edge talent they need to change faster, easier and more profitably; but they stay with us long term because we deliver every time.
We are seeking a qualified Accountant to join our team on a permanent full-time basis. The successful candidate for this role will be looking for an exciting new challenge in a well-established IT company with plans for rapid growth.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, key responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts to include P&L, balance sheet and cashflow with all supporting reconciliations and resulting variance analysis.
- Preparation of sales, margin & KPI reporting for senior management.
- Finance lead for year-end statutory audit.
- Assist the Finance manager in completion of the annual budget.
- Assist the Finance manager in P&L forecasts.
- Preparation of monthly cashflow forecasts.
- Responsibility for the maintenance of the company fixed asset register.
- Recommend and implement process improvements where applicable.
- Completion/review of monthly payroll for approximately 150 employees.
- Liaise with Department Heads on cost performance.
- Act as cover for Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable when the business requires it.
- Any other Finance duties as required.
- Preparation of VAT Returns.
- Performing all other related duties as assigned by the Head of Finance.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar)
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Sage 50 Accounts and Sage Payroll (Micropay) are an advantage
- Microsoft Excel (Intermediate/Advanced Level)
- Self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to interpret, analyse and summarise information for ease of decision making.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handling multiple priorities to effective closure.
- Excellent motivational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- A proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a high performing team and also on own initiative.
- Excellent English & communication skills.
- Ability to communicate well with team members, other colleagues within the organisation, the management and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate that you are customer-focused in your work.