< Back to results
- Full Time
BenchMark Recruitment currently have an opportunity for an Accounts Assistant based in Clare. You will be part of a small but growing dynamic finance team, where you will report directly to the Finance Director.
The ideal candidate will be someone with an ATI qualification and 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role, or anyone PQ who would be looking to pursue professional exams.
It is a great opportunity for the right candidates where there will be scope for career progression going forward.
• You will be responsible for the processing of Accounts Payable invoices.
• Responsible for the Preparation and submission of bi-monthly VAT returns.
• Assist with the preparation of fortnightly payment runs.
• Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
• Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Reviewing and posting employee expense claims.
• Reviewing and posting employee credit card transactions.
• Liaising with vendors on a timely basis with regards to payment queries, disputes etc.
• Assisting the finance team with other AD-Hoc tasks.
• Previous experience working in a similar role.
• Accounting Technician (ATI) qualification desirable.
• Attention to detail and excellent numeracy skills.
• Fast and accurate Data Entry Skills
• Proficient IT skills, especially in the Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Experienced with Accounting and Payroll Software desirable.
How to apply
Simply contact Mark Brandon at 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.