< Back to results
Area Sales Specialist: Laboratory Consumables:
- Full Time
- Salary: Basic + Commission +Car /Car Allowance +Benefits
Area Sales Specialist: Laboratory Consumables: Ireland West (Remote)
Seeking a Sales Professional with Biochemistry and or Environmental Industry knowledge
Area Sales Specialist: Laboratory Consumables
- Develop and deliver a sales strategy to grow our laboratory consumables market share
- Develop new business by using various business development tools including but not limited to face-to-face meetings, account management, prospecting, presentations, marketing etc.
- Enhance and build productive long-lasting relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Reports include weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Work with Marketing Department to plan, execute and measure the success of campaigns.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques
Work through customer issues, investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports
- Manage relationships with our instrumentation suppliers, communicating business plans with regular updates.
- Achieve sales and margin targets as set by the company
- Proven Sales Experience with a track record of over-achieving quota is desirable.
- Practical experience of Life Science or Environmental Science Instrumentation & consumable products
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
Client relationship development skills
- Competent computer user, MS Office essential, CRM experience desirable
Call Daniella 086 7750646