< Back to results
Construction Project Manager
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
- Salary: €70000 + DOE
Our client is currently recruiting for a Construction Project Manager based in Galway.
· Develop project plans and schedules and execute plans to achieve agreed outcomes
· Comply with the Health & Safety aspects of the project in line with company policies and procedures.
· Co-ordinate project activities in accordance with company Quality System, Standard Quality Procedures and Engineering Specifications.
· Manage complete day to day life-cycle of project from initial stages through to hand-over.
· Meet agreed objectives in the areas of timely delivery, cost, quality and client satisfaction.
· Work to resolve critical site issues.
· To be responsible for the successful delivery of project through leadership, management, technical & engineering expertise throughout the project life-cycle.
· Manage the day to day site operations of subcontractors on site
· Help manage project in line with the agreed production targets
· Manage the work flow of sub-contractors ensuring they’re in line with the program of works on site
· Ensure highest level of health and safety is upheld at all times
· Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent;
· 5+ years post-qualification experience with tier one contractors
· Background in large scale, high head count sites
· Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
· Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
For more info call 0873957245