< Back to results
Customer Service Administrator
- Full Time
At CMS we see our Vision as a future where everyone knows that CMS connects the best technologies to the smartest customers, and to support that our Mission is to empower remarkable people to exceed expectations through the continual pursuit of service excellence and the delivery of the most innovative technologies to our customers.
Customer Service Administrators are a critical part of CMS’s business, contributing to our success and can have a global reach within CMS interacting with all our territories across the world; as such the actions taken by our Administrators have a real impact on service excellence and/or the profitability of CMS.
Customer Service are responsible for dealing with queries from different stakeholders both inside (sales, warehouse, logistics, accounts receivables, accounts payable & product management) and outside (customers, vendors & logistic partners) of CMS; and there is always something driving change within the team, be it new customers, new vendors or new processes & improvements.
- To respond to stakeholder queries in a prompt and positive manner.
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems.
- Acting in a way that always enhances CMS’s reputation and boosts the customer experience.
- Responding to other departments requests for assistance as required.
- Verify Return Material Authorisation (RMA) requests in line with the agreed procedures.
- Ensuring that the correct checks and balances have been completed before committing CMS to a course of action, this can involve liaising with Customer, Sales and Product Management teams.
- Working to tight Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensuring the demands from the customers are managed to avoid a breach of contractual SLAs.
- Escalating issues promptly and in a concise/summarised manner to relevant management team so that quick and effective decisions can be taken.
- Liaising with the multitude of courier partners.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes:
- College leavers, High School qualifications or Qualified By Experience (minimum 1 year’s experience in similar role).
- Knowledge of eBay or Amazon market place sites (as a seller) would be beneficial but not critical to the role.
- Good organisational skills – ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate eloquently in both written and verbal formats.
- Numerate with an ability to analyse data.
- Good working knowledge of Excel (preferred – Pivot Tables, IF statements).
- Having the right Attitude & Aptitude are crucial.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
- Ability to work as part of a hard-working team to meet deadlines.
- Personal Growth Mindset – willing to maximise learning from each new opportunity.