< Back to results
Customer Service Agent
- Full Time
Joining a team of 7 Customer Service Representatives and a Team Lead. The customer service agent is a ‘People Person’ and provides a professional and customer-focused skill set.
The customer service agent helps our customers by providing information on our products and service, answer questions, and managing complaints.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Handling a high volume of calls
- Communicating with customers via on the phone, email, live chat, or face-to-face.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues, as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Skills and Experience required
- Gained at least one years’ relevant experience preferably in a customer service environment.
- Have good communication skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- Have demonstrated a good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Organised, diplomatic and a good team player.
- A proven ability to work to targets and timelines.
- Hours: 39 hours per week – 9:00 am to 6:00 p.m. Mon-Thurs; 9:00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Fri
- Required to work Saturdays and Public Holidays (rotational basis)
- Permanent contract subject to 6 months probation