< Back to results
Electrical Design Engineer
- Full Time
- On site
- Mid-Senior Level
The electrical design engineer is responsible for the development and delivery of electrical designs to facilitate the manufacture of complex automated equipment. The roles includes design, materials sourcing and procurement, offering guidance to build teams and assisting in debug & test activities where required.
- Developing electrical designs for complex automation projects
- Detailing electrical schematics for build
- Sourcing of electrical components for designs
- Creating test plans and documentation packs for developed electrical designs
- Assisting in electrical debug of systems
- Liaising with customers & suppliers
- Meeting project delivery deadlines
- Other work as required / directed
- General electrical/electronic engineering degree diploma, ideally with a manufacturing content OR be a qualified electrician.
- Must have 3-5 years experience involving electrical design, industrial wiring and debugging of manufacturing equipment.
- Familiarity with m/c elements such as; electrical controls, AC/DC motors, servo motors, invertors, general panel equipment, drives and pneumatics.
- Experience of using software packages such as Eplan, Autocad, Microsoft office.
- Basic knowledge & understanding of PLC programming and controls methodologies.
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and driven to deliver inside normally expected timelines.
- The candidate will need to be a team player and fit well within a team of professional individuals.
Note: By applying for this position, you may also be considered by Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment for other or future related vacancies.
Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment
“The resource for the MedTech Workforce”