< Back to results
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
We are currently seeking to recruit an Electrical Estimator with Instrumentation/BMS experience to be based at our head office which is located in Westport,
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Tendering on a variety of large-scale projects on a national and international level, including datacentre, life science, healthcare & pharma.
- Involved in full tender process from beginning to completion.
- Experience in an Electrical contracting environment essential, with Instrumentation/BMS experience an advantage.
- Completing take-offs from tender specifications & drawings
- Ability to review tender information and prepare tender queries & value engineering alternatives.
- Attending pre & post tender interviews.
- Managing & interfacing of the tendering process with the various departments, and the timely submitting of the tender.
- Ability to work independently yet be part of an integrated team.
Relevant 3rd level qualification
Minimum of 2+ years post qualification experience (ideally in an electrical contracting environment)
Excellent communication and time management skills essential
Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under strict deadlines essential
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
EAP, Bike4Work, Incremented Annual Leave & Competitive Salary