< Back to results
- Full Time
Our client is seeking a strong accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be a qualified accountant with 2 years PQE.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly accounts from initiation right through to sign off in the area of profit & loss, balance sheet
- Preparation of Monthly Accruals/Prepayment/Stock Journals
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations & Nominal Analysis
- Preparation of quarterly accounting information, to include Cost Centre/Departmental Reporting
- Monitoring compliance with corporate policies, re Cash Management
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Cash Reconciliations from various depots
- Preparation/filing VAT3/VAT RTD/Intra Stat and other statutory returns
- Preparation of monthly cash reports.
- Preparation of budgets / forecasts.
- Work individually and as part of a team to generate efficiency in the use of finance-related IT systems, utilising the ERP and consolidation systems to their full potential
- Other ad hoc duties/projects as may arise
Qualifications & Skills
Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
Excellent time management skills and ability to work to set deadlines
Have strong Microsoft Office skills.
If you believe you are a match for this position – please apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.