< Back to results
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
Company: Service Organisation, Roscommon
Our client is a long established indigenous Irish business, experiencing a period of growth. Operating from their base in Roscommon they provide a service led supply business to a customer base across Ireland & the UK. At this point in time they are seeking to hire a Company Accountant to manage the Finance function for the organisation. Candidate will have a close working relationship with the Owner Directors, and will be expected to provide them with key commercial advice and support.
Position: Company Accountant
Reporting to the Managing Director the role will involve:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts including KPI reports
• Responsibility for completion of annual budgets and forecasts
• Margin analysis and variance reporting
• Management of accounts staff and assisting with all aspects of the finance function, VAT returns, bank reconciliations and AP/AR functions.
• Stock control
• Product Pricing and Costing
• Ongoing development and review of accounting systems, controls and processes
• Managing Banking relationships
• Preparation of year end accounts and liaising with company auditors
Role will suit a candidate with a number of years experience managing a finance team within a quality well run business. Will suit a pro-active candidate who is comfortable interacting at senior levels within a business. Candidate should be an accountant, with excellent IT and inter-personal skills and a pro-active “can do” attitude. Working experience within FMCG, Distribution or Service industry would be a distinct advantage.
Interested in this Position?
Forward CV to
Brian Fowler FCCA, Managing Director, Accountancy Solutions.