< Back to results
- Full Time
Pramerica is seeking an Associate within our TISS division in Pramerica working in an Operational Support Capacity.
Ideal candidate(s) will have strong working IT support experience & excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
The Associate is responsible for the prioritization, coordination and documentation of all items received into the desk. They will act as a single point of contact between the Service Desks, Support Groups / parties and the customer.
Core hours are 8am-5pm (EST) however this is part of an overall service so there will be a need to work alternative shifts on a periodic basis. The successful candidate must be capable of working independently or as part of a team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot and resolving Incidents at a Tier 1 Level
- Processing Service Requests for the enterprise ? Customer Relationship Management as and if appropriate
- Effectively manage Customer Service Level Agreements (SLA?s)
- Monitoring and Response for Live Chat, Mailboxes and Work queues
- Provide Support in the following areas: Application, O365, Mobile, RSA & more
- Contribute towards knowledge
- Contribute towards operational improvements
- Effectively accesses internal resources to expedite solution-related activities or events
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Qualifications, Skills & Experience Essential
- Effective communications skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Time management skills
- Ability to Troubleshoot / Problem Solving experience
- Customer Service experience
- Record Management knowledge or experience
- Administration skills Competencies
- Proven strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Proven ability to work well with technical and non-technical staff across numerous areas.
- Must be able to remain focused and deliverable-oriented while working independently.
- Ability to adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Ability to highlight and communicate the key components in a particular area.
- Ability to identify and provide training for the team on a gap analysis basis.
- Ability to lead, coordinate and manage projects and continuous improvement opportunities
- Suggest and implement Process Improvements and Innovations.
- Proven ability to work independently on multiple tasks with commitment and willingness to see issues through to resolution
- Strong analytical thinking, attention to detail and customer focus
- Self-starter with the desire to grow and excel in a dynamic environment.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 and SharePoint
- Desktop support experience
- ServiceNow experience
- Videoconferencing, multimedia and Skype support experience
- System administration experience
- Degree or Certificate in I.T. or related discipline is preferred
- ITIL certifications
- Technical Support experience working in a technical support role Tier 1/Tier Two Team’s Top 5 benefits
Career and growth opportunities
- A robust health and wellness program
- Top of the range facilities, including onsite gym and multiple catering options
- Social events and activities
Health Insurance & Life Assurance View our full list of Pramerica benefits https://www.cpl.com/job/associate-analyst-2
Pramerica is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of applicants? gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or membership of the traveller community. Pramerica?s aim is to hire the best people for the open roles and all appointments will be made on merit.
Any offer of employment made by Pramerica will be contingent on receiving satisfactory references. Applicants should be aware that background checks will be carried out on all candidates offered a position within Pramerica.
Pramerica has been awarded the IBEC Keep Well Accreditation Mark. This is in recognition of our commitment to making our employees wellbeing a priority.