< Back to results
Lead Software Developer (Java)
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
Lead Software Developer
As the Lead Software Developer, you will be working in SITA’s Baggage Portfolio (WorldTracer suite), which is the market leading Baggage Irregularity management system. In line with our DevOps transformation we are building a full practice collocated team in Letterkenny for the Baggage portfolio. Read more about Baggage At Airports here: https://www.sita.aero/solutions-and-services/solutions/worldtracer
Reporting to the Senior Manager Software Development, you will be working in one of the key baggage management development centres, in a growing team focused on agile development best practices.
At SITA, we achieve more, together. Are you ready to join us?
What you will do
• You will be working in a DevOps team as Lead Java Developer and deliver market leading mission critical applications.
• Ideal candidate would need to be a strong Java Lead with extensive experience and technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
• Your responsibilities include, but not limited to,
1. Lead a small team of developers
2. Reviews design documents and provides feedback on approach and estimates
3. Ensures that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
4. Leads architectural solution designs for the product
Who you are
• You must have worked extensively in Server-Side development as Java/J2EE developer along with Spring Framework and have strong knowledge of web services (WSDL Soap, Restful).
• You are proficient and hands on with Application Servers (Jboss) and have good knowledge of RDBMS (PostgreSQL/memsql).
• Its desirable to have exposure to microservices mesh architecture, Angular/React JS and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra).
• It will be great if you have Cloud computing (AWS) experience and understanding of Agile DevOps practices.
• We have ambitious plans to grow this team and therefore, it’s about being a good all-round software engineer, who understands concepts and modern principles.
• Since team fit is important to us, we will look for passion, ability to work as a team and great English communication skills.
What we offer
SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too. Our values underpin everything we do at SITA.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, Medical policy, Income protection, pension plan, gym Membership , Eye Care and access to world class learning..
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
Keywords: Java Developer , Lead Java developer , Lead Java engineer, Java software developer, Java , springboot , Sping boot , Java/J2EE , Java programmer , Java developer, Tech Lead -Java
At SITA we believe that creating and nurturing an inclusive culture is about who we are as an organization, and as an employer. Diversity is more than a target to us, it’s a key part out of our collective identity and values
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us@email@example.com
Mar 11, 2021, 6:03:28 AM