< Back to results
- Full Time
Jun 28, 2021
Maintenance Technician: Job Summary
As a maintenance Technician you will be responsible for or assisting with the maintenance and repair of all our production machinery and equipment. This includes specialised machinery and equipment, storage racks, conveyors, lighting / electrical and all equipment required for factory and office operations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- · Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
- · Monitors and reacts in a timely manner to routine demand maintenance requirements.
- · Participates in routine preventative/predictable maintenance.
- · Troubleshoots equipment stoppages and reacts accordingly.
- · Utilises various mechanical and electrical test equipment.
- · Utilises machining, electrical and mechanical trade skills to complete daily tasks.
- · Communicates with management and production as required.
- · Ensure critical spares are maintained where necessary.
- · Maintain electrical repairs as needed.
- Skills and requirements:-
- · Good mechanical aptitude.
- · Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- · Mechanical maintenance
- · Electrical maintenance
- · Preventative maintenance and problem solving
Holding an electrical qualification would be advantageous.
1 + years mechanical experience in an industrial setting would be advantageous.
1 + years practical hands on experience in an industrial setting would be advantageous.
Experience with repair of repairing, maintaining and operating machinery.
Strong electrical and controls capabilities.