< Back to results
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
Practice Accountant (Galway)
BenchMark Recruitment are currently seeking a Practice Accountant, where will you have a huge amount of autonomy in a friendly and professional work environment.
This role is currently remote and that will remain an option going forward if that was of interest.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Accountant who is willing to learn and is interested in working in a broad role, assisting clients with a range of services including management accounts, tax, accounts prep, audit, and advisory requirements as they arise.
• You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients.
• Preparation of year End Accounts.
• Responsible for monthly management accounts
• Assist with client’s audit.
• Taxation and compliance.
• Advisory work
• Maintain and manage client relationships and assist with projects and ad-hoc queries as they arise.
• Developing new and innovative approaches to service delivery
• Recently qualified accountant with at least 2 years practice experience.
• Good computer skills, MS Office
• Strong client interfacing skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong commercial awareness and a commitment to exceptional customer service.
How to apply:
Simply contact Mark Brandon at 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.