< Back to results
- Full Time
CREGG Recruitment are currently seeking Production Operatives for our client in Co. Galway. These positions are 12hr shifts (days and nights).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate high volume production machinery.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Work to targets on a manual assembly line.
- Ensure high quality of product to required standards.
- Make a significant contribution to continuous improvement in the process.
- Partake in problem solving to improve the process.
- Attend training when required to do so.
- Ensure that the customer requirements are met in a timely matter.
- Comply with continuous improvement programmes.
- Comply with all environmental health and safety procedures.
- Ensure work stations and machines are kept clean.
- Perform other duties/projects as requested by the production Supervisor/Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- Have a minimum of six months prior experience as a “General Production Worker” in a manufacturing environment or similar industry is beneficial.
- Previous experience as a machine Operator in a manufacturing environment is beneficial.
- Basic Mathematical skills are required
- Able to understand verbal and written English instructions (work instructions).
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and interpret standard Operating procedures and work instructions.
Able to use a personal computer to enter/retrieve data.
- Able to work sitting or standing for long periods of time. You must be able to bend, scoop, reach and use hand and fingers to perform assembly functions.
- Employee works primarily in a production environment.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Europe.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Must have a high level of attention to detail.
- Required to be organised, on-time, punctual and detailed oriented.
- Maintains appropriate housekeeping in work area’s.
- Handles stock in a careful and safe manner, conscious of quality and eliminating damage to parts and equipment.
- Work together with assigned group to complete production orders by the expected date.
- Actively participate in process improvements and recommend changes to Manufacturing procedures.
- Successful candidates must have access to transport as this role is based in Connemara, Co-Galway. The candidate must be flexible for 12hour day and night shifts.
If you are interested in this job opportunity please email your CV to Leah Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org