< Back to results
- Full Time
- Salary: Depending on Experience
We are recruiting a Quality Engineer on behalf of our client. This will be a site-based position, and you will be responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance, and improvement of quality assurance processes.
What do you need:
- Relevant third level qualification (NQF level 8) or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical, or Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of quality tools used in the industry (QMS, SPC, Gauge R&R, Six Sigma, DMAIC, PFMEA, CAPA)
Why you would like this role:
- Close knit team environment
- Progressive organisation who is client focused
- Strong quality focused organisation
- Involvement in New Product and Process development
For a full job specification please get in touch.