< Back to results
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
Our client, a leading medical device company based in Limerick are looking for a Quality Engineer to join the team. This will be a full-time, position on a 12 month contract where the successful candidate will report to the Chief Operating Officer. The client is looking for someone with all rounded experience who will hopefully come in and develop the quality team.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing and implementing Quality Systems.
- Perform Incoming Goods Inspections, Line Clearance and Batch Release in line with company procedures.
- Review & Filing of Production Records
- Maintain Records (Incoming Goods / Production related) Monitoring and analysing Quality Performance of Products & Processes.
- Assist in Handling of Complaints, Non-Conformances, CAPA’s
- Assist in Investigation and troubleshooting of product or production issues.
- Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Perform GMP Internal Audits
- Provide cover for departmental duties including, document control & production related duties of Quality Department
- Approve raw material and final product for release
- Creating quality documentation and developing SOP’s
- Ensure compliance with GDP requirements
- Provide day to day quality support to the manufacturing team
- Min 2 years’ experience in a Medical Device/Diagnostics Company in a similar role
- Excellent working knowledge of ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820
- Degree in Science or Engineering
- Understanding of technical documentation
- Experience reviewing/writing SOP’s with required attention to detail
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Good initiative and team player
Note: By applying for this position, you may also be considered by Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment for other or future related vacancies.
Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment
“The Resource for the MedTech Workforce”