< Back to results
Senior Financial Analyst
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
Senior Financial Analyst
Our client, a leading medical device MNC is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst permanent role in Galway. This position is an opportunity to join a high calibre Finance team. The role is responsible for the accounting, planning, reporting & analysis of a large medical device manufacturing site and is one of the key business consolidation Analysts in the forecast and Annual Operating Plan Process. In addition, the successful candidate will also act as Finance Partner to a specific business area & will be expected to provide financial support to key projects depending on finance & business priorities. This role will suit an individual who is ambitious and motivated to progress to more senior roles.
- Co-ordinate and consolidate the month-end results for the Site. Provide variance analysis to forecast and annual plan and help co-ordinate the preparation of the executive summaries that are provided to Leadership team on Site and executive team in US.
- Coordination with global business services, divisional finance teams & local finance team to ensure efficient and effective month end close.
- Co-ordinate and Consolidate the Forecast Quarterly and Annual Operating Plan submission for the Site and also communicate variance analysis to the Leadership team on Site and help co-ordinate the preparation of the executive summaries that are provided to Leadership team on Site and executive team in US.
- Prepare and consolidate the monthly balanced scorecard summaries (Key Site Metrics) for the Site for the month with key executive-level summary. Work closely with the finance team and Leadership team to provide insightful commentaries.
- Business Partnering – Provide financial support to your specific business area through a comprehensive review of their financial performance, lead forecast & budgets for their area & provide financial appraisal support on capital investments or continuous improvement projects.
- Maintain effective control systems for areas under your responsibility ensuring full compliance with Corporate Policy, SOX & GAAP.
- Support projects depending on Finance & Business priorities.
- Support the FP&A Senior manager on ad-hoc projects that help drive process improvements across the Site
- Qualified Accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CPA with 5+ years post-qualified experience.
Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment would be a distinct advantage.
SAP experience is an advantage
Expert level financial system & excel skills are essential.
Strong analytical & interpersonal skills.
Aptitude for identifying & implementing process improvements
For more information on this Senior Financial Analyst role in Galway please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval