< Back to results
Senior Software Developer
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
Senior Software Developer
As the Senior Software Developer, You will be involved in Client Side designing, developing and maintaining specific modules within an application or system using existing and emerging technology platforms.
Reporting to the Lead Software Developer, you will be a part of the Product Engineering and Integration team that is responsible for the development of SITA’s biometric development.
At SITA, we achieve more, together. Are you ready to join us?
What you will do
• Writing and delivering code for features and modules, debugs existing code and modules and provides technical guidance to less experienced Developers – FTEs, Contractors, Offshore Partner Resources;
• Following coding guidelines and practicing and all technical processes and ensures they are followed by less experienced Developers;
• Developing and validating estimates for technical work that will be undertaken;
• On an as needed basis assigning and allocating defects to less experienced Developers;
• Participating in analysis of requirements for designing new application and system features
Who you are
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering is essential;
• Solid knowledge of a mainstream Object Orientated language (C#);
• Solid knowledge of SOA: XML Web Services, SOAP, REST;
• Solid knowledge of Object Oriented code design;
• Solid knowledge of WPF and XAML is preferred.
• Demonstrate good understanding of networking concepts;
• Demonstrate the ability to apply application design concepts and design patterns;
• Advanced knowledge of version control / source code management (SVN & Git preferred) ;
• Ability to coordinate multiple technical streams of work to produce a complete solution;
• Ability to estimate and also lead the estimation process for small initiatives;
• Ability to work well both independently or as a member of a team.
What we offer
SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too. Our values underpin everything we do at SITA.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, Medical policy, Income protection, pension plan, gym Membership , Eye Care and access to world class learning..
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
Keywords: Senior C# Developer, Senior C# programmer, C# , ASP.NET , Senior .Net Developer , C# ASP.Net , .Net developer , ASP.Net Core
At SITA we believe that creating and nurturing an inclusive culture is about who we are as an organization, and as an employer. Diversity is more than a target to us, it’s a key part out of our collective identity and values
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us @ email@example.com
Apr 13, 2021, 1:36:37 PM