< Back to results
Senior Software Developer – AMS Web Backend With C#
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
Senior Software Developer AMS web backend with C#
As a Senior Software Developer working on the AMS web team you will primarily working on the backend portion using c#. You will be accountable for developing new products from scratch and working on the enhancements of the existing product solutions.
Reporting to the Delivery lead, you will be a part of the overall Airport Management Systems team, responsible for delivering the next generation products in Airport Management Solutions for SITA’s international customers. This means, being involved in the full development process, spanning from functional and technical design to programming to testing and deployment of SITA Software Suite.
The world is changing. Are you ready to define with future of travel with us?
What you will do
• You will be working on c# dotnet and c# dotnet core, and other modern technologies to develop an evolutionary product.
• You will be developing, testing and maintaining code within a existing established web solution, primarily working on the backend. It would be an advantage to have some Angular for the Frontend as well, but not necessary.
• You will be working from a primary location for product development in SITA globally.
• You will work for an in-house product with a mature team, since most of our developers are senior and expert at what they do.
• You have all the freedom to explore, innovate and be at your creative best.
Who you are
• Highly experienced c# dotnet/core developer, with a thorough knowledge of object-oriented programming principles, design patterns, automated unit testing, dependency injection, and a history of developing quality products for enterprise customers.
• Experience with containerization, Kubernetes is an advantage.
• Demonstrable experience being a productive member of a SCRUM DevOps team.
• Very good English communication skills.
• You thrive in a team environment where communication and being a team player is paramount.
• You can obtain and maintain overview in complex solutions, and you can drive and manage your own tasks within the team on a day-to-day basis.
What we offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
Keywords: Software Development, Software Developer, c# dotnet, c# dotnet core , AMS web
EEO STATEMENT – At SITA we believe that creating and nurturing an inclusive culture is about who we are as an organization, and as an employer. Diversity is more than a target to us, it’s a key part out of our collective identity and values.
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.