< Back to results
Senior Software Developer (C#)
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
Senior Software Developer
The Senior Software Developer Client Side, designs, develops, and maintains specific modules within an application or system using existing and emerging technology platforms.
Reporting to the Manager Software Development, you will be a part of the Product Engineering and Integration team, responsible for the Smart Path product of SITA
At SITA, we achieve more, together. Are you ready to join us?
What you will do?
You will be contributing to the success of SITA by Writing and delivering code for features and modules, debugs existing code and modules and provides technical guidance to less experienced Developers – FTEs, Contractors, Offshore Partner Resources.
• Follows coding guidelines and practices and all technical processes and ensures they are followed by less experienced Developers.
• Develops and validates estimates for technical work that will be undertaken.
• On an as-needed basis assigns and allocates defects to less experienced Developers.
• Participates in analysis of requirements for designing new applications and system features.
Who you are?
• Professional programming certification in a mainstream programming language is a plus.
• Solid knowledge of a mainstream Object Orientated language (C#);
• Solid knowledge of SOA: XML Web Services, SOAP, REST.
• Solid knowledge of Object-Oriented code design (C#);
• Demonstrate a good understanding of networking concepts.
• Demonstrate the ability to apply application design concepts: object-oriented design, design patterns.
• Demonstrate the ability to use SQL and SQL Servers.
• Advanced knowledge of version control/source code management.
• Ability to coordinate multiple technical streams of work to produce a complete solution.
• Ability to estimate and also lead the estimation process for small initiatives.
• Ability to work well both independently or as a member of a team.
• Good Software engineering experience in a development capacity preferably using a mainstream Object Orientated language C# (Java, C++ or similar are pluses)
What we offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonuses, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan, and access to world-class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
Apr 16, 2021, 11:48:24 AM