< Back to results
Technical Support Engineer
- Full Time
- Remote hybrid
Key Skills required:
Effective communicator both written & verbal, strong organisational skills, ability to work autonomously, mathematical and analytical skills
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Technical Support Engineer to join our team! If you are passionate about learning and gaining new skills in this field, don’t miss this opportunity! Multi-faceted role with potential for career advancement.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
● Evaluate and prioritise customer support cases
● Act as the primary technical support liaison between company and your clients
● Communicate and solve customers’ problems via phone, email, video call
● Track and manage your work record
● Work with all internal groups, including support, sales, engineering, product management
● Prepare accurate and timely reports.
● Product QA and Testing
● 1-3 years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar role.
● BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
● Ability to work under time pressure
● Strong Mathematical and Analytical skills.
● Ability to prioritise tasks based on urgency and importance
● Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
● Understanding of PostgreSQL/MySQL or other database systems.
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
● Good time-management skills
● Great interpersonal and communication skills.